18+ Alejandra Ambrosi, Sharon Zundel, etc - Erótica: Luz de Luna (2008) HD 1080p Web

zorg

removed because of repost

I won't post on any board that allowed repost of my edits
And here is done by the MOD :(:rolleyes:

Last edited:

tdlotslv

Guys lets try to use platforms such as mega nz moving forward as much as we appreciate the hard and diligent work that you're doing it takes forever to download these huge files via keep2share, filefox etc...and not to mention that sometimes they stop mid way through or they miss a few fragments during the download so you have to start all over again its very annoying.

Update.
Let's see if we can shrink these mega files to a reasonable size I would do it myself but I don't have enough space on my laptop

Password: byYako1976identi.io

Last edited:

justsum

Guys lets try to use platforms such as mega nz moving forward as much much as we appreciate the hard and diligent work that you're doing it takes forever to download these huge files via keepshare, filefox etc...and not to mention that sometimes they stop mid way through or they they miss a few fragments during the download so you have to start all over again its very annoying.

Update.
Let's see if we can shrink these mega files to a reasonable size I would do it myself but I don't have enough space on my laptop

WOW That was fast. Why didnt we do this years ago :)

Zorglub37

This one is a very good one ! Lots of explicit content, spread legs, pussy touching, licking, penis grabing...all this by meanstream actresses. Thanks a lot for finding this mexican gem. Hope there are more like this !

zorg

Guys lets try to use platforms such as mega nz moving forward as much as we appreciate the hard and diligent work that you're doing it takes forever to download these huge files via keep2share, filefox etc...and not to mention that sometimes they stop mid way through or they miss a few fragments during the download so you have to start all over again its very annoying.

Update.

This is the wrong way to do this. Reposting my clip without my approval is nothing than stealing, regardless of motive.
You don't like my host, then I stop posting here.

zorg

tdlotslv

This is the wrong way to do this. Reposting my clip without my approval is nothing than stealing, regardless of motive.
You don't like my host, then I stop posting here.

zorg
First of all Zorg how are you doing no it's not stealing from you as you never had a personal hand in the production of the film to begin with if thats the case to you then we're both thieves I am just saying :) secondly I am not reposting your clips I posted the whole film from a different source and it's not that I don't like your host as they work great for premium members but I am considering that most of the people on here aren't members of those platforms and they may have basic internet services mega nz is just an overall better platform for everybody

Last edited:

tdlotslv

So Zorg decided to take down the files that he or she originally shared with us claiming that I reposted his or her clips even though I clearly did not use his or her so called clips I posted the whole film from a different source on a much better platform but he or she wants to be a cry baby about it instead of just letting it go because that’s how he or she makes their money as whenever you try to download using their links you’ll eventually become frustrated with the speeds and lengths of time it takes to do something so simple that more than most likely you’ll want to consider purchasing an upgrade and thats fine I myself have several businesses so of course you always want to make money however why not leave it up to people to decide for themselves whose links it is that they’d rather use for me it makes no difference in whichever way it is that you want to go as unlike him or her I don’t make any potential income from this setup I just think that this should be first and foremost about sharing content and not about business first since it’s not your own material that you produced from start to finish am I in the wrong here guys?

ps: By the way Zorg we do have a rule on here concerning repost and it’s very simple and easy to understand anyone can repost links of the same clips they just have to specify that it’s a repost and once again notice I did not post any of your edited clips I post the whole bloody film it's call sharing and once shared it's like a gift one should not feel compelled to take it back like you did that was very uncool as for all you know some people may not want to see the whole film and they just want the clips

zorg

You clearly don't say it's a full movie, first. I was about to apologize even you wrote rubbish about thieves in the first post.
We who produce/edit those videos spend hours to produce one video. This board is full of mine, Ruffah, Supers ... stolen and vandalized videos. In my case this is nothing to do with $$$. I don't do this for money. I have my own business and it's not paid 0.05c per hour as my revenue for sharing files is.
Those hosts are my choice because they are only who'll keep my files. e.g RG for 8 years over 10k videos. All my videos can be downloaded for free, I never post premium only files. I'm mod and admin on a few other major bords and from the experience; mega, zippy... will remove files in a short time period. I have my own site with more than 10k of clips and about 20-30 re-up requests daily, even with those reliable hosts. So I can't afford the host that will remove my clips in a few months.

So you get 3000 original posts from me free to download, but some of you don't like to wait. OK, then.
Have a great time sharing nothing, this is my last post here.

Last edited by a moderator: