18+ Alejandra Ambrosi, Sharon Zundel, etc - Erótica: Luz de Luna (2008) HD 1080p Web

tdlotslv

You clearly don't say it's a full movie, first. I was about to apologize even you wrote rubbish about thieves in the first post.
We who produce/edit those videos spend hours to produce one video. This board is full of mine, Ruffah, Supers ... stolen and vandalized videos. In my case this is nothing to do with $$$. I don't do this for money. I have my own business and it's not paid 0.05c per hour as my revenue for sharing files is.
Those hosts are my choice because they are only who'll keep my files. e.g RG for 8 years over 10k videos. All my videos can be downloaded for free, I never post premium only files. I'm mod and admin on a few other major bords and from the experience; mega, zippy... will remove files in a short time period. I have my own site: with more than 10k of clips and about 20-30 re-up requests daily, even with those reliable hosts. So I can't afford the host that will remove my clips in a few months.

So you get 3000 original posts from me free to download, but some of you don't like to wait. OK, then.
Have a great time sharing nothing, this is my last post here.
Ok then Zorg I apologize for accusing you of using these links as your business and yes of course you are correct I did not specifically said that it was the full film but I did say lets see if we can shrink these mega files however why couldn't you have just done your due diligence and checked out the mega links first prior to saying what you said or even looked at the password to see that it had nothing to do with you at the end of the day Zorg as much as I personally appreciate your hard efforts you do whatever it is you need to do thats best suited for you we'll be fine with or without your contributions there are 10s of thousands of other sources out there

Last edited by a moderator:

tng

Thank you tdlotslv for posting Mega... I never click on those other shitty web hosts anyway, wait 2 hours before downloading part 2!? What year is this, this isn't 2006 when we used rapidshare. Zorg isn't doing it for the money... "oh by the way here's my website" :rolleyes:

Last edited:

mammos

Administrator
Come on guys let's calm it down shall we? Everyone here knows what kind of a board we are, what kind of members we have and how we always try to help one another to find specific things.

There was a bit of misunderstanding here, I get it, but let's just leave it behind and move on. I appreciate every uploader here, and especially uploaders like @zorg, because I know that they put a lot of effort in bringing stuff at the table, and sometimes even new material that we are either not aware of, or finding it hard to find it ourselves. I believe everyone is entitled to choose where/how to store his files, even if it's not convenient for everyone.

So I suggest that we shake hands and carry on like we usually do. At the end of the day, we are all here for a purpose!