1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sex Cowboys (2016)

Discussion in 'For request' started by fossaxxx, Jan 17, 2017.

1. mammos

mammos Moderator

Wow good job asn_new! We are all eagerly waiting!!

As far as the duration on IMDb, it states that the runtime is as follows:

1 hr 30 min (90 min)
    1 hr 13 min (73 min) (approx) (Italy)

So i wonder if there is a much bigger cut just like you are suggesting...

Bolinator likes this.
  2. Avatar

Adv Poster Guest Advertisement

3. VeryAnonym

VeryAnonym New Member

I've skipped through the movie. There are quite some sex scenes, but most of the time you can see that there is no penetration. The most explicit scene had a handjob with a limp dick and some vagina and erect penis shots.

Making sextapes seems to be part of the story, but what's really strange is that you sometimes can clearly see that it's simulated. I don't know if "faking it" is part of the story.

I saw the movie on a german streaming site (maxdome), but unfortunately my internet is really slow atm, otherwise I could capture it.

4. asn_new

asn_new Member

OK, I could not upload anything due to my stupid internet upload speed but ...
    Here is a torrent for the full movie :

Torrent_Magnet

I will keep trying to upload the edited scenes but if someone has the time and the internet speed
    Go a head and edit/upload it!

Elabuelo likes this.
  5. asn_new

asn_new Member

Thanks! but all I can do now is a torrent link for the film
    As for the copy or the version I do not know if there is another longer version
    So if you or anyone here has a confirmed info that such version really exist
    Please let me know and I will do my best to find it .,, Actually it would be
    Great because the film is really promising!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Elabuelo likes this.
  6. Elabuelo

Elabuelo Moderator

I skipped through the movie and some scenes look really interesting. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. asn_new

asn_new Member

OK there is an ISO copy that "might" have some extra scenes or extended scenes ...
    I will get it soon and when I do I have no idea how to share it but I'll figure it out then!o_O

mammos likes this.
  8. mammos

mammos Moderator

I asked Adriano on Vimeo whether there are 2 versions of the movie; 90' and 73' minutes, and he told me that only the 73' version exists.

asn_new likes this.
  9. asn_new

asn_new Member

Thanks for this piece of information, now I can focus on the other hard-to-get film 'A Thought of Ecstasy'!

10. mammos

mammos Moderator

No problem! But still, have a look at the new ISO copy you found and tell us if there is something interresting, because maybe the 3 minutes that we are missing mean something!

11. he2000

he2000 Active Member

just watched it, full movie are pretend fuck fuck fuck( non stop fuck but fake) except 2 seconds is real, rubbish

12. mammos

mammos Moderator

Did you manage to get the ISO file?

13. asn_new

asn_new Member

Yes, and it's the exact same version I already have but the ending credits is longer and there is the official trailer!

mammos and Elabuelo like this.
  14. mammos

mammos Moderator

Thanks for the info! Too bad that there wasn't something more revealing though...

15. mammos

mammos Moderator

By the way, I don't think there was any penetration here, it looks like she is grinding on him in my opinion.

asn_new likes this.
  16. grkts

grkts New Member

I believe mammos is right