1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Real sex in Asian movies (blurred)

Discussion in 'Unsorted Actresses and Movies' started by Elabuelo, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Elabuelo

Elabuelo Moderator

Celebs Roulette Tube
  2. Elabuelo

Elabuelo Moderator

batiatus likes this.
  3. mammos

mammos Moderator

Nice initiative

4. mammos

mammos Moderator

Have a look at 6:48. It looks that there is something there going in, but maybe and most probably it's a cock sock and it's an illusion...

5. Elabuelo

Elabuelo Moderator

Hard to tell ... :)

6. tdlotslv

tdlotslv Moderator

Its definitely a cock sock as I saw zero blurs or censor bars and so unless he is a black man that is just way too much dark pigmentation going on there and of course that is one serious piece of tool from what little I saw for someone like him don't you guys think

7. mammos

mammos Moderator

Well, in this clip from the same movie, if you look at 5:27, there is pixellation, but honestly I think it was just added there for the sake of implying that real sex is going on for "extra points", since you can't actually see anything behind the pixels that might suggest real sex.

8. Elabuelo

Elabuelo Moderator

I would like to see some of erotic Japanese/Korean movies without the irritating and stupid pixellation to see if the sex is real. I think it is in many cases and it is a shame the production shows us nothing. :)

9. mammos

mammos Moderator

Unfortunately, their laws over there prohibit them from showing anything explicitly as I understand :(

10. Elabuelo

Elabuelo Moderator

Yes, but some of the movies have been able to get by over the years (Lust, Caution; Ai no Corrida) so let us hope there will be more of them in future.

11. tdlotslv

tdlotslv Moderator

I am still upset that Be My Slave and the Angry Painter intentionally blocks all of the juicy stuff just as the films are really starting to hit their strides

12. mammos

mammos Moderator

I went through Be my Slave quickly but couldn't identify anything. Can you pinpoint me to that scene please?

13. tdlotslv

tdlotslv Moderator

Sure I think if memory serves correct sometime around when the actress gets her pussy shaved

14. mammos

mammos Moderator

Thanks I saw it, that damn black line :mad:

tdlotslv likes this.
  15. tdlotslv

tdlotslv Moderator

Haha I know right have you ever heard any of site that is hosting underground films I remember back in the early 2000-06 there used to be several but I just cannot seem to find them anymore