1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Real sex in Asian movies (blurred)

Discussion in 'Unsorted Actresses and Movies' started by Elabuelo, Dec 1, 2017.

1. mammos

mammos Moderator

I don't have any information in regards to that sorry.

2. Avatar

Adv Poster Guest Advertisement

3. mammos

mammos Moderator

Elabuelo likes this.
  4. Elabuelo

Elabuelo Moderator

I know this site. The one below is also good and the movies are added faster than on cat3movie.us :).
    https://www.hdmovie8.com/genre/movie-18/

You are right. These sites have irritating popups. If you use Chrome, you can do "more tools - extensions - get more extensions". In the Chrome Web Store search enter "adblock" and "adblock plus" and "popup blocker" and click "add to Chrome". It helps a lot on sites with popup adds.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
    mammos likes this.
  5. mammos

mammos Moderator

Elabuelo likes this.
  6. Elabuelo

Elabuelo Moderator

mammos likes this.
  7. mammos

mammos Moderator

Yeah thanks I saw that a while ago. Hope we find some more of these slipups.

8. Elabuelo

Elabuelo Moderator

I would really like to see a slipup to show if they do it for real or not. The cunnilingus and fingering is obviously real in these movies but I would like to see if the penetration is real. (at least sometimes) :)

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    mammos and tdlotslv like this.
  9. tdlotslv

tdlotslv Moderator

Might be super tough now a days as the most viable ways left for that to happen would be either a producer's/director's cut, the raw footage or the private labelings all that are quite easy to figure out the source of in case if it ever leaks especially with more modern films being watermarked with things like digi signs so it becomes that much harder for say a vengeful producer to lie about leaking something thats why its extremely important to befriend people that work in editing they usually spend the entire night alone editing and adding in the watermarks when everyone else leaves to go home after a shoot

Elabuelo likes this.
  10. mammos

mammos Moderator

Elabuelo likes this.