1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Love Machine

Discussion in 'For request' started by laineclarkjr, Apr 4, 2015.

1. justinduck

justinduck New Member

As of now... Still nothing!o_O

2. Avatar

Adv Poster Guest Advertisement

3. crazijoe

crazijoe New Member

yes, it's been very long...way too long, actually, but i wouldn't lose all hope just yet.
    post made on 14th of june, 2016
    http://imgur.com/pgPV1yC

doesn't seem like they gave up or something to me...

signal_20380 likes this.
  4. mammos

mammos Moderator

from my 3 months Russian lessons I can hardly understand "premier in Moscow film festival" something...

5. justinduck

justinduck New Member

Yes, I found a link on the film that says it will premiere on Moscow International Film Festival on June 24th, along with plot details.
    http://www.moscowfilmfestival.ru/miff38/eng/films/?id=38076

signal_20380 likes this.
  6. fossaxxx

fossaxxx Member

7. signal_20380

signal_20380 Member

From the site:

8. mammos

mammos Moderator

so... who is in Moscow?? :p

9. tdlotslv

tdlotslv Moderator

I could probably reach out to a few people but man this is such short notice might be hard honestly my faith in this production had began to falter somewhat hopefully when it does come out it won't disappoint

10. laineclarkjr

laineclarkjr Active Member

I thought they were trying to release it online

11. mammos

mammos Moderator

I don't know what the hell is going on with this movie anymore...

12. mammos

mammos Moderator

Taken from Pavel's VK account from a comment below a video (translated from Russian):

"Love Machine will be available to viewers in about a half a year .. While painting "rides" on the festivals and other private screening. Since the financial benefit from this film shows no - author's cinema makes its "revolution" at the discretion of the author. :) By the way, the film is still being finalized, despite already two shows (including the Moscow International Film Festival). So you see it already in the ideal form. :)"

So there is still quite some waiting to do by the looks of it unfortunately...

DanMey, bugimen and Padawer like this.
  13. GANGSTER

GANGSTER New Member

"Машина любви": 24.06.2016 - премьера в рамках ММКФ; "Dislike": выход фильма запланирован на осень 2016" that means it will premiere on Moscow International Film Festival on June 24th 2016 and it realese will be in autumn 2016

mammos likes this.
  14. DanMey

DanMey Member

Love machine in june yes, but 'dislike' is another movie by pavel, and this will be released in autumn not love machine, so i think yr wrong mr. Gangster.

15. laineclarkjr

laineclarkjr Active Member

god this is frustrating. this reminds me of American Ecstasy. supposed to have been out for a while now, but nothing...

tdlotslv likes this.
  16. mammos

mammos Moderator

It's gonna screen today again at a festival I think in Russia

Mata kafaca likes this.