1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Love Machine

Discussion in 'For request' started by laineclarkjr, Apr 4, 2015.

1. fiesta

fiesta Member

:) TNX!!

2. Avatar

Adv Poster Guest Advertisement

3. mammos

mammos Moderator

Here it is again. It's slightly different, the brief explicit scene has been removed and added a couple of other quick ones, beats me as to why though...

DanMey and crazijoe like this.
  4. DanMey

DanMey Member

thank you so much crazijoe for capturing the other trailer, this project is really close to love by gasper noe it seems, even in the title. Jealousy, explicit sex, a good movie year it seems. cant wait.

crazijoe likes this.
  5. laineclarkjr

laineclarkjr Active Member

Pavel says he is hoping to release it at the beginning of next year. He said very beginning. So another month and a half or so...

berserk333 likes this.
  6. justinduck

justinduck New Member

Did he say, if this gets a theatrical or on-demand release?

7. fiesta

fiesta Member

8. mammos

mammos Moderator

crazijoe likes this.
  9. laineclarkjr

He did not specify and has not replied to anything else I have sent. I also found a few other explicit looking movies on vimeo, but when I came back to post them everything about them and the websites they linked to vanished...

10. mammos

mammos Moderator

What kind of movies were those? I mean amateur stuff or more in the lines of this one?

11. laineclarkjr

They didn't look amateur they looked pretty professional and they were pretty damn hot. No trace of them still

12. mammos

mammos Moderator

Damn that's a shame... If you find anything let us know ;)

13. Elabuelo

Elabuelo Moderator

It is a shame you donĀ“t remember the titles of the flicks; we would have something to build upon at least.

14. mammos

mammos Moderator

I think I've lost hope on this one; no updates, no further information, nothing...

bugimen likes this.
  15. hoochimama

hoochimama Active Member

*Candle in the wind*

16. crazijoe

crazijoe New Member

Pavel answered a comment 1 week ago: "It's done for 90 per cent. We're trying to figure out how to show it on the web"
    (original answer can be seen here: )

let's get our hopes up!