Liberté (Freedom) (2019) by Albert Serra

tng

That shit was hilarious! Lord knows how they got approved to shoot the first analingus in mainstream history but god bless them. The contrast between the amazing cinematography (some of the best from 2019) and this group of large hideous perverts makes up for a god damn funny film. This is the best representation of perversion I've ever seen, it is full of nasty people and like it or not, at the root of it all we can all identify with these sick fucks!

Kilo

That shit was hilarious! Lord knows how they got approved to shoot the first analingus in mainstream history but god bless them. The contrast between the amazing cinematography (some of the best from 2019) and this group of large hideous perverts makes up for a god damn funny film. This is the best representation of perversion I've ever seen, it is full of nasty people and like it or not, at the root of it all we can all identify with these sick fucks!
Image for scenes please

tng

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg

Kilo

Hey guys , can help me for movie ( liberte) but Mega is high quality or sex scenes for the movie

B

BigKing

It's a sad reality that in 2020 an actress/actor would rather be pissed on (and a director would rather film that) than film a simple penetration scene. I don't know what kind of twisted logic that is and I can't say I understand it...

François gan

Le film est joli mais il peut etre mieux (handjob cum ou sex explicit) mais desormais 2h+ il ya pas de sex sauf un ( ass close up ou piss ) c'est vraiment je ne comprend pas alber serra .
Le film en MEGA est trop grand s'il ya une maniere de le marquer 240 360 480 p ou de le transferé en VK ou Vimeo
Merci les gars a tous vos efforts