Liberté (Freedom) (2019) by Albert Serra

eggyfish

there is quite a nice female pee scene at 1h46m full view spread legs, just skimming atm so probably more its on vimeo too if you have german vpn

mammos

Administrator
there is quite a nice female pee scene at 1h46m full view spread legs, just skimming atm so probably more its on vimeo too if you have german vpn

Can we get the vimeo link please?

*Edit found it:

It's been up for 2 weeks :rolleyes:

Wetty

Now I've seen it on vimeo (thanks for the link) and there are at least three scenes with explicit female nudity plus other scenes of breast and hairy bush. Definitely worth a watch. I hope some of the cappers can brighten it too.

Too bad there are no subtitles. They speak mostly french but also german and italian I think. Would've been fun to understand what they talk about.

mammos

Administrator
So any of you guys that have seen it can you tell us about the explicit sex/acts? I haven't been able to watch it yet.

Is there any penetration (real or at least finger/object)? Any visible oral sex, either hetero or lesbian? Visible analingus etc?

Wetty

So any of you guys that have seen it can you tell us about the explicit sex/acts? I haven't been able to watch it yet.

Is there any penetration (real or at least finger/object)? Any visible oral sex, either hetero or lesbian? Visible analingus etc?

First female explicit is an closeup analingus. You see everything except the tounge. The second is the one mentioned, woman and man peeing on another man. The third is a woman briefly but clearly showing pussy from behind. I did not see any penetration and strangely no erections although there are a penis touching. Near the end a man is masturbating but only semierect. I could have missed something. All scenes are dark but visible.