Julia Stemberger in "Teuflischer Engel"

Petr_1988

herzklopfen 1984/1985

TV 1 Std 26

Kino Orginal 1 Std. 33 Min Lost 7 Min
I bet the scenes are in the missing 7 minutes

only the TV version without the 7 minutes
Attention link to the film in new frame and in full screen otherwise make a lot of crap.
Does anyone know how to download from here?

Sam104-DE

No changes with normal means.
The film is chopped into 2 minute pieces. And then put back together. there are also a few safeguards built in to prevent the entire film from being saved. In addition, the stream is fetched from another site that does the same thing again.

The film is the TV version without the interesting parts because it's way too complicated.

In the case of the theatrical version, I would perhaps take the trouble to cut out the passages.

I already downloaded Herzklopfen, while there were scenes which fit the description I've found online, they weren't as explicit as described in the original post. Furthermore, the description of the movie "Teuflischer Engel" fits the original post.

So, idk if these scenes even exist. All I had was this one post I found online.

sambda

I already downloaded Herzklopfen, while there were scenes which fit the description I've found online, they weren't as explicit as described in the original post. Furthermore, the description of the movie "Teuflischer Engel" fits the original post.

So, idk if these scenes even exist. All I had was this one post I found online.
The downloadable one in this thread *isn't* the one I've got, which is as per my original description. Simple way to tell? The scene starting at 49:23 in the version above, where she is putting the brown make-up on him. He's naked in that on my one, but has his underwear on in the version posted here. So they must have been thinking 2-versions when they made it.

Having said that, there certainly isn't 7 extra minutes on the one I have. So either my one is still cut a aired; or I missed some other "explicit" scenes out when I recorded it/dubbed it (might have been switching channels to also keep up with something on another channel); or the rest of the 7 minutes are other cuts (non-sex stuff); or the 7 minutes figure is bollocks. If it was indeed shown uncut in 2020/21, I don't know why there aren't copies of this broadcast (which would be better than mine, being much more recent) floating around.

Last edited:
You raise some good points. I don't know which version I have, I downloaded it some weeks ago from a different site, I'll have to check in 1 or 2 weeks.

Would it be worth contacting the publisher?

Petr_1988

Having said that, there certainly isn't 7 extra minutes on the one I have. So either my one is still cut a aired; or I missed some other "explicit" scenes out when I recorded it/dubbed it (might have been switching channels to also keep up with something on another channel); or the rest of the 7 minutes are other cuts (non-sex stuff); or the 7 minutes figure is bollocks. If it was indeed shown uncut in 2020/21, I don't know why there aren't copies of this broadcast (which would be better than mine, being much more recent) floating around.
Most likely you have the full version. Not much worth clinging to the data on imdb. The duration of the film and television show is different due to the different number of frames per second.