Julia Stemberger in "Teuflischer Engel"

I've searched the complete internet up and down and couldn't find this scene. I've downloaded a file which said it contains all nude scenes of her, but still...

What I'm talking about is the german movie "Teuflischer Engel" with Julia Stemberger. I've read on CNDB: "Julia Stemberger in "Teuflischer Engel". She makes up her boyfriend for a boxing match with brown body paint - this includes his penis. Earlier she rubs it in a sex scene. Also after one of the other (many) sex scenes in this film, she rolls off her boyfriend who has a full hard on (shown in long shot only, though)." (posted by "sambda")
The movie was a production for the german cable TV and was only aired once or so. I really want to see the whole thing, but could only find articles about the movie.

Just wanted to let you know about the movie, and maybe one of you can find it?

tdlotslv

I've searched the complete internet up and down and couldn't find this scene. I've downloaded a file which said it contains all nude scenes of her, but still...

What I'm talking about is the german movie "Teuflischer Engel" with Julia Stemberger. I've read on CNDB: "Julia Stemberger in "Teuflischer Engel". She makes up her boyfriend for a boxing match with brown body paint - this includes his penis. Earlier she rubs it in a sex scene. Also after one of the other (many) sex scenes in this film, she rolls off her boyfriend who has a full hard on (shown in long shot only, though)." (posted by "sambda")
The movie was a production for the german cable TV and was only aired once or so. I really want to see the whole thing, but could only find articles about the movie.

Just wanted to let you know about the movie, and maybe one of you can find it?
I tried but the file I downloaded had a virus anyway I did have a talk with someone and he said that he vaguely remembers getting a copy of it on http://amazon.de but he has so many files that he could not really say for sure though anyway this sounds like a really sexy film that I am definitely looking forward to so I will still a try or two again and see what else I come up with

grmpf!

The movie you describe is actually called "Herzklopfen" (Heartbeat) made in Austria in 1984. "Teuflischer Engel" is a production made for TV in 1999. Herzklopfen contains the scenes you mention. I've seen it long time ago, maybe 20 years, and there are a few scenes available on the net, but unfortunately not the more explicit ones. Hope this helps.

he2000

The movie you describe is actually called "Herzklopfen" (Heartbeat) made in Austria in 1984. "Teuflischer Engel" is a production made for TV in 1999. Herzklopfen contains the scenes you mention. I've seen it long time ago, maybe 20 years, and there are a few scenes available on the net, but unfortunately not the more explicit ones. Hope this helps.

She makes up her boyfriend for a boxing match with brown body paint - this includes his penis. Earlier she rubs it in a sex scene. Also after one of the other (many) sex scenes in this film, she rolls off her boyfriend who has a full hard on (shown in long shot only, though)." (posted by "sambda")

----> it is totally different!
Herzklopfen 1985 ( nude/sex scenes ), download here:
https://rapidshare.com/#!download|999p3|20264926|Julia_Stemberger_-_Herzklopfen_-_eosVHSrip.avi

Teuflischer Engel 2000, it's german tv movie
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0234870/

Soooo, I've contacted the director of "Herzklopfen" and he wrote that he has no copy of the movie, and he doesn't know where I could get one. He said that the austrian Studio which made the movie could MAYBE have it, but making a DVD could be really expensive.

I think our only hope is a VHS-RIP... of an 80's movie... Yeah.

Also, sorry for the double Post.

Petr_1988

Maybe you should look for a rip of this TV show?
"Excerpts from the cinema hit "Herzklopfen" are shown uncensored"
Fernsehen zum Gernsehen season 2 episode 3.
Original TV premiere Thu July 16, 2020 ORF III.
The repeat was July 30, 2021.

A copy of the film must be kept by ORF III.
fernsehen-zum-gernsehen106__v-epg__large__16__9_-5412e775eb65789c908def5fa9fdf24a7b895a8f.jpg

Reactions: xsx

sambda

I am the Sambda of that original review. I have the interesting scenes still on VHS from a German TV showing. Unfortunately, they're on 2nd gen VHS (I dubbed them over from another VHS), so what you can see is limited. Don't get too excited - she only briefly touches his penis (in passing) as she applies the brown paint. And the scene where the guy is hard is in long shot, so you have to screw up your face to see (if we had a 4k Blu-Ray no doubt, things would be much clearer). When they first meet, the pair play a game where they have to get naked in front of each other but with the lights off (!). The guy "betrays" her by putting the lights on while she is naked.

As for the titles either I was/am very confused, or the TE title is the one shown on the screen. I will see when I look again at the tape. I also have a DVD-R machine and will have a go at recording my highlights from VHS and thence into my PC, but don't get too excited. You will be disappointed. I also don't know what all that stuff is about some special show presenting it uncensored? Unless there was more that wasn't in the version I saw.

Petr_1988

I am the Sambda of that original review. I have the interesting scenes still on VHS from a German TV showing. Unfortunately, they're on 2nd gen VHS (I dubbed them over from another VHS), so what you can see is limited. Don't get too excited - she only briefly touches his penis (in passing) as she applies the brown paint. And the scene where the guy is hard is in long shot, so you have to screw up your face to see (if we had a 4k Blu-Ray no doubt, things would be much clearer). When they first meet, the pair play a game where they have to get naked in front of each other but with the lights off (!). The guy "betrays" her by putting the lights on while she is naked.

As for the titles either I was/am very confused, or the TE title is the one shown on the screen. I will see when I look again at the tape. I also have a DVD-R machine and will have a go at recording my highlights from VHS and thence into my PC, but don't get too excited. You will be disappointed. I also don't know what all that stuff is about some special show presenting it uncensored? Unless there was more that wasn't in the version I saw.
I really hope you can share these scenes with us. Despite what you wrote, I would really like to see these rare scenes.

Sam104-DE

herzklopfen 1984/1985

TV 1 Std 26

Kino Orginal 1 Std. 33 Min Lost 7 Min
I bet the scenes are in the missing 7 minutes

only the TV version without the 7 minutes
Attention link to the film in new frame and in full screen otherwise make a lot of crap.

Last edited:

sambda

I really hope you can share these scenes with us. Despite what you wrote, I would really like to see these rare scenes.

OK, I've got the tape up and here is a description of the scenes:

Montage of Julia Stemberger's face (always used to do this so I knew what the actress looked like).

The pair play a photography game where each has to stip under cover of darkness and then the other takes some polaroids and thus only sees the other nake via the quickness of the camera flash. He cheats her by turning the main lights on while she is still nekkid - she slaps him. Both actor and actress seen full-frontal.

She puts on a record and joins the guy in bed. Humping seen from side - not much on show.

Both naked from side kissing in front of window. In long shot he moves down her body kissing her. Her pubic region seen in long shot.

Cut to in bed. Her breasts seen as she runs her hand down his naked body and across his penis (limp). Then repeat of this done by me on jerky VHS frame-by-frame!

Rolling around on bed naked - ass shots.

Her running her hands up his face-down naked body, running finger along his crack up to face.

Same but reverse - he goes down her body (avoiding ass crack this time). She rolls over and is seen ff. He runs his fingers up thru her pubic hair and back again (this is big-bush era folks!). Goes down to perform oral sex on her, but you can't see anything.

Sitting up screwing seen from side (see her breasts).

Takes her top off revealing breasts. More screwing but camera on her and his face. Then side shot from pelvis up to their faces showing grinding motion. Long-shot of ditto. Rolls off her - tits and brief bush. She gets out of bed in long-shot, he is laying there with hard on. Then my slowed-down versions of some of these bits.

She helps him into tub. Both naked, both ff.

Both naked on bed - see one of her tits and his pubic hair. She covers both him and her up but you see more of her tits as they talk afterwards.

Brief telephone conversation where she is topless.

Him getting ready for boxing match - ff in mirror. She applies brown body paint and rubs it it, inc ass. Moves hand across his penis twice to aid with this (I detect a bit of a reaction in the actor's face, almost like he wasn't expecting it - poss she didn't do it when rehearsing?) My slow version of this. This scene is where the shot further up this thread comes from, though he doesn't have the underwear on (you can see the brown paint on his upper body in that still, but in the actual film he is naked all the time as she applies it. So either it's a special publicity still, or it comes from a different version of the film).

End caption - Herzklopfen, Austria, 1984. With Nikolas Vogel, Julia Stemberger. From an RTL-2 airing.

Video version to follow when I've figured this DVD/HDD recorder out (I was given it with no instructions).

Maybe there is a longer version, but there is nothing I've seen where stuff seems to be cut (e.g. obvious jumps in action). Having said that, the documentary cited above (2020) does tend to imply the film has been shown censored when on TV before that time. My showing would be from around 1994-6, something like that.

Last edited:

Petr_1988

Maybe there is a longer version, but there is nothing I've seen where stuff seems to be cut (e.g. obvious jumps in action). Having said that, the documentary cited above (2020) does tend to imply the film has been shown censored when on TV before that time. My showing would be from around 1994-6, something like that.
I think your version is original. In the TV rip above, I did not see such scenes, most likely in the 1990s the full version was shown, and in 2015 a cut version was shown on ORF III, in the 2020 documentary I think the missing fragments were shown.