Graba (2011) by Sergio Mazza

DanMey

you speak of the movie as if it's out there, but i am not sure there is something? the movie is so low key it's ridiculous, it got me wondering why there are so many of these movie that are so hard to get, did they regret explicit sex scenes (wishful thinking)? i checked rare movie torrent site karagarga.net and there is nothing there, it doesn't seem to be released anywhere, few screenings, scarce info on the movie in general.

Tazz

Any news on this? Has the movie been released? Anyone found it/saw it to confirm if there are any explicit scenes?

mammos

Administrator
Is there something more explicit than what we are already aware of? I didn't get that impression.

sowbb

Is there something more explicit than what we are already aware of? I didn't get that impression.
Well... I'm pretty sure the sex scenes are longer. They're graphic and quite hot IMHO, but I don't think they're explicit. Their genitals are probably rubbing together because human physiology, but it seems to me the dude is probably gay remains soft throughout the scene.

Also, for those having trouble seeing the video, instead of registering to vk you can simply change the URL so that it reads "savevk.com" instead of "vk.com" and you'll get to a site that allows you to download the video, registered or not.