1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graba (2011) by Sergio Mazza

Discussion in 'For request' started by Raulnarrow, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Raulnarrow

Raulnarrow Member

2. Avatar

Adv Poster Guest Advertisement

3. seloite

seloite New Member

4. Raulnarrow

Raulnarrow Member

Sorry men, those are the same scenes from the video up there. There are a lot of sex scenes, some of them explicit, not just those from the video.

5. proton117

proton117 Member

6. Raulnarrow

Raulnarrow Member

That's the site of the producers. There aren't videos, scenes or pictures. We have to keep looking. There are people who said that they watched the entire film online.

7. he2000

he2000 Active Member

8. Smut Broker

Smut Broker Member

Which cannot be downloaded without premium memberships.

9. signal_20380

signal_20380 Member

Are there any working premium link generators for upstore.net or keep2share? I guess the full movie must be out there somewhere on usenet or torrent sites, but I haven't been able to find it. It doesn't look like there's any actual "explicit" stuff in it, though.

10. Raulnarrow

Raulnarrow Member

I dont think so. I've read that the movie was controversial beacuse of the explicit sex scenes. In an article (it's in spanish) they say that belen blanco was going into the hardest film of her career, because she had to "put the body por the film". Let's keep searching! The full movie might be anywhere!

11. Raulnarrow

Raulnarrow Member

Here is the twitter account of the owner and uploader. I don't have twitter account, but maybe sending a private message and asking for the video is a good way of solving the problem!
    https://twitter.com/damageincvideos

12. signal_20380

signal_20380 Member

13. Raulnarrow

Raulnarrow Member

We already knew that men! hahahaha. We are trying to solve the problem, and get that file!

14. whizkido

whizkido Member

Try the cbox leech sites. I cant as I am on limited bandwidth now. Thanks

15. signal_20380

signal_20380 Member

Keep2share and Upstore.net seem to available only for paying users on those leech sites. At least on those sites I've tried.

16. flbax37

flbax37 New Member

Are those the only sex scenes? Any non-nude sex scenes?