18+ Chroniques sexuelles d'une famille

Paduano79

There will be two versions : one not explicit "interdit aux moins de 12 ans" and one with explicit sex for adults only...

joce

someone has already seen the movie? really can't wait!
just saw the movie, I was looking forward to seeing 1 movie with a good representation of sex on screen.....BIG disappointement, no story line and the actors were so b.., the movie is PG12 so don't expect to see anything, let's wait for the dvd and the so called "sexual" edition!!!

Ruybarbo

just saw the movie, I was looking forward to seeing 1 movie with a good representation of sex on screen.....BIG disappointement, no story line and the actors were so b.., the movie is PG12 so don't expect to see anything, let's wait for the dvd and the so called "sexual" edition!!!

to bad....expect much from this movie ...

dePalou

In the web of the film don't says nothing aabout "adult version". Maybe out only on DVD. In cinema there's only one version PG12.

joce

Let's wait for the full adult version. We can't judge the movie, if we want to see explicit scenes, watching PG12!
You're correct talking about the sex scenes only I have to admit that it is quite daring for a PG12: cute asses, 1 quick frontal shot, full body shots during the sex scenes fom which you can tell they are note simulated. The dvd version will be satisfying :) .

tdlotslv

You're correct talking about the sex scenes only I have to admit that it is quite daring for a PG12: cute asses, 1 quick frontal shot, full body shots during the sex scenes fom which you can tell they are note simulated. The dvd version will be satisfying :) .
Yep it most certainly will be :)

dePalou

Can you make a brief resume?? Who are in this scenes?? How many??