All About Anna Lust Cinema alternative version

signal_20380

Thanks again @signal_20380 I asked because I found this site where there is 2 versions of the 2 DVD set
One os PAL and the other is NTSC and I noticed that the description for the 2nd DVD is a little different
In each SET

http://movieworld.ws/all-about-anna-2005-producers-cut-directors-cut-2-x-dvd9/
I probably had the PAL version of the DVD (only have it on my computer now). I think those are mostly just differences in the descriptions. Maybe mine didn't have any "Biographies, Promotional Materials", but I'm not sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

mammos

Administrator
If I am not mistaken these scenes are the DVD with the extended/alternative cuts. I cannot confirm though because I don't have the DVD now on my PC.

signal_20380

The "producer's cut" is down.
Please reupload it.
Thank´s.

Little bit late, but here you go. (By the way, are there another filesharing services, besides Openload.co, that allow files this big (~0,9 GB) without registering or at least without premium account?)

nm200000

Little bit late, but here you go. (By the way, are there another filesharing services, besides Openload.co, that allow files this big (~0,9 GB) without registering or at least without premium account?)

Great. Thanks man!!!!

emilie_01

Hello fans of Gry Wernberg Bay,

In the version DVD disk 1 and 2,

In a scene by Mark Stevens and Eileen Daly, there is a 15-second flashback of Gry and Mark on the boat.

One distinguishes furtively that she practices a blowjob on Mark.

By performing a frame-by-frame visualization, it is an explicit sex scene.

Look at the first three images (during rehearsals on the boat) Gry Bay's red sweater and furtive images, it's the same pullover.

I reworked the images and increasing the contract and brightness, and here we distinguish the fellatio.

Unfortunately the quality is low, but it's still a document.

It would be necessary to have the rushes of the film, but that's another story to be able to dispose of it.

Emilie01

Post Scriptum :

If someone has a more reliable product than Office Picture Manager to improve the photos, I'm interested

Thank you

https://1fichier.com/?dje4ihlfru

Psw : denis

emilie_01

Hello fans of Gry Bay
I took all the footage from the director's cut sequence (15 seconds).
I reworked them one by one and make a .GIF file.
Good visualization.
emilie01

Pranay Nahar

Can anybody share the download link of audio commentary by actors.

I have heard that Gry Bay had been very upset during her first sex scene where the actor actually came inside her.

Pranay Nahar

Your producer's cut doesn't have audio commentary. Can you share only audio commentary file?

Thanks