nixmehr

this VK site is a pain in the ass - I DO NOT give my telephonnumber to a Russian website even it would be the best in the world.
GO and FIND another hoster !!!!

tng

this VK site is a pain in the ass - I DO NOT give my telephonnumber to a Russian website even it would be the best in the world.
This looks like a Trump tweet... but surely he wouldn't mind giving his phone number to the Russians. lZYKI8R.png

godmod

GodFather
Staff member
I will say it once:
1. This forum is not about politics. People from different countries who like scenes from feature films communicate here.
2. Stop complaining about links that don't work for some users. These links can help other users post videos to more affordable hosting. Bad links - don't work for anyone.
3. Before writing a complaint to another user, do something useful yourself.
4. This forum is too much loyal ....... :mad:

nixmehr

This looks like a Trump tweet... but surely he wouldn't mind giving his phone number to the Russians.
lZYKI8R.png
What do you mean with Trump tweet?
This was in no way a reply in any political direction - so I don`t want to be near that guy.
It`s just not giving any personal items to any website unless I`m quite sure there will no misuse of that.

tng

What do you mean with Trump tweet?
This was in no way a reply in any political direction - so I don`t want to be near that guy.
It`s just not giving any personal items to any website unless I`m quite sure there will no misuse of that.
There was just some hostility in your post that reminded me of him "GO and FIND another hoster !!!!", c'mon dude.

The reason we don't just go and find another hoster like you demanded is that there is none, so if YOU can go and find another one that would be great, you can post it here. By the way, you can find a million sites that hosts fake numbers.

nixmehr

good good seems to be great misunderstanding
in case I find sites you all will know

nice weekend to all members

Reactions: tng

ssaulyss

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x690 25fps 3512kbps [V: English [eng] (h264 high L3.1, yuv420p, 1280x690, 3512 kb/s)]
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 153kbps [A: SoundHandler [deu] (aac lc, 48000 Hz, stereo, 153 kb/s)]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: English forced [eng] (tx3g)]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: German forced [deu] (tx3g)]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: No subtitles]

jkrc

has this girl done anything else? to get a girl of this young and hot to go all out is gold.
I wonder if YUNG has or will have an uncut version. That sex with grandpa were u can clearly see his dick not penetrating her was odd. And for her to be ok with bumping uglies with the old man makes her special..lol