where does this film come from?

panda66

I came across this scene on a site, but no information on its origin... no comment indicating the name of the film, nothing!

We can see two young actors filming several sex scenes together for a film.

The scenes are probably simulated, fake, but they are hot for simulated scenes. They must have been filming for a while, because there are several scenes.

That said, you never know, even if I think that in 98% of cases scenes are simulated in films, but I tell myself that it's not because nothing explicit is shown on screen that it is systematically simulated. It's stupid to say that, but I say to myself, if I'm the director and the actors like each other and they want to have fun, why not let them do it, but without showing anything explicit to the screen, it allows you to obtain authentic emotions, but without going as far as PEGI18 (+18) and what's more, when it comes to low-budget films, there is undoubtedly less pressure, because the actors are often unknown from the general public, they are not stars, and the stakes are not the same.

It must be a low budget film I guess.

Do they speak Spanish?

If anyone recognizes the film, please provide additional information.

Last edited:

panda66

Thank you very much,

I wouldn't have found it!

I've noticed that Chilean movies have hot sex scenes.

I tell myself that Chile is an emerging, developing country, and I imagine that salaries aren't very high (we're not on Hollywood's level), and maybe actresses are more tempted by the money.

In any case, both actors are attractive. And as for the simulated scenes, they're hot.

I've always wondered, but how do actors manage not to get an erection in such a scene where they're completely naked (they look it) + skin-on-skin contact... I don't think it leaves anyone indifferent.

An actress, even if she's aroused in a scene, doesn't see it, but a man, that's another story... I imagine that in the cinema., they're full of tricks for that, to avoid genital contact and other.

Films from emerging countries have a lot of potential!