Explicit Vimeo explicit

Gregorysullivan

It seems that this thread has gone quiet for some time.

For those that have some spare time whenever possible, including me, I identified a useful tip that I started using, that might help dig up some more of these kind of videos.

When you go to a vimeo video like the ones we posted here for example, when you look at the url, it is something like this:

vimeo.xxx/159530728

Now, if you input after the number of the url /likes , for example like this:

vimeo.xxx/159530728/likes ,

you get to see whoever liked that video, which a lot of them have similar interests like us.

This way, if you have time, you can press on users and see their liked videos, and maybe find a video/movie that qualifies for our purpose. I know it's time consuming, but we are all here for a purpose lol.

Happy searching!

Is there a method of filtering the Mature Content exclusively on searches I wonder. Would be very useful.

al112

^ Just a heads up for everyone, about halfway through the video there is an unpleasant surprise of two men going at it before they proceed to bone the chick. The girl is pretty and OK, but the homo stuff turned me off completely.

If you're bothered by seeing 2 dudes going at it maybe I smell a bit of homophobia here?

Not being a typical overly sensitive person that gets easily offended, but come on, it's nothing out of this world.

Warfighter02

If you're bothered by seeing 2 dudes going at it maybe I smell a bit of homophobia here?

Not being a typical overly sensitive person that gets easily offended, but come on, it's nothing out of this world.

I have nothing against queer people. I even at times accept certain things that may be outrightly rejected by some straight people. But does not mean that I like nor want to see two men having sex. So when someone posts a video with an ambiguous title such as "explicit", and halfway through said video I am caught by surprise the sight of two men rubbing each other, short of screwing each other, I regard that as an unpleasant surprise.

eggyfish

penetration with a trophy, i remember it wasn't censored before but is now unfortunately
same channel cumshot but no visible penis
also now censored but probably for best - male to female golden shower