Explicit Vimeo explicit

tng

Oh wow nice find! It's been a while since we saw an actual vimeo short with somewhat explicit scenes. Got any more? ;)
Yeah, especially a 2 years old video. I feel like I've searched every inch of that site but it's good to see there's still some hidden stuff, also a bit frustrating :p

mammos

Administrator
Yeah, especially a 2 years old video. I feel like I've searched every inch of that site but it's good to see there's still some hidden stuff, also a bit frustrating :p

Actually, it is very frustrating, because there must be a ton more of these kind of videos/movies in there, but it is very difficult to search for them. Some even do not have the "mature" tag on them!

tng

Actually, it is very frustrating, because there must be a ton more of these kind of videos/movies in there, but it is very difficult to search for them. Some even do not have the "mature" tag on them!
Yup, we need someone to invent an AI that scans the entire database and takes a screencap every 10 seconds of every video. We could probably get some decent results out of it lol