Unknown

tdlotslv

Does anyone happen to know what film the picture below is from? The person that referred me to it said that it was extremely graphic but then they stopped short of specifying what the name was and it has been a few weeks since I last heard from them as usual your help is greatly appreciated

Attachments

• 002wrw.jpg
    002wrw.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 972

Radioman

I only remember that movie is in spanish, and about prostitute, who was married with gangster and try to escape. There is no "extremely graphic" sex scenes in this movie, honestly i don't remember any other except blowing these two guys on coach. I dont remeber title.

tdlotslv

I only remember that movie is in spanish, and about prostitute, who was married with gangster and try to escape. There is no "extremely graphic" sex scenes in this movie, honestly i don't remember any other except blowing these two guys on coach. I dont remeber title.
Well thanks anyway Radioman I somehow sort of had this feeling that it must have either been German or Spanish

Paduano79

I think it´s "Sólo puedo caminar", but i´m not sure. Anyway is not very graphic, it has lot of sexuality but not too much nudity. One of the actresses is my favourite actress, Pilar López de Ayala, a real spaniard beauty...;)

tdlotslv

I think it´s "Sólo puedo caminar", but i´m not sure. Anyway is not very graphic, it has lot of sexuality but not too much nudity. One of the actresses is my favourite actress, Pilar López de Ayala, a real spaniard beauty...;)
Thanks Paduano it is indeed the same movie and you are right nothing of worth here :( really really hate it when people find the need to lie about the true nature of a film so not cool at all and definitely not funny