Ultra Erotic Classic Bluray Movies Celebs Uncut scenes Daily Updated

nokta6600

Year of the Jellyfish / L’annee des meduses 1984 1080p x265

1111Year_of_the_Jellyfish_22_m.jpg

Year.of.the.Jellyfish.1984.1080p.x265.mp4_l.jpg

ME15CGP5_t.jpg ME15CGP6_t.jpg ME15CGP7_t.jpg ME15CGP8_t.jpg ME15CGP9_t.jpg ME15CGPA_t.jpg ME15CGPB_t.jpg ME15CGPC_t.jpg ME15CGPI_t.jpg ME15CGPJ_t.jpg ME15CGPK_t.jpg ME15CGPL_t.jpg ME15CGPM_t.jpg ME15CGPN_t.jpg ME15CGPO_t.jpg ME15CGPP_t.jpg

Year: 1984
Genre: Drama, Erotic
Language: French
Subtitles: English
Director: Christopher Frank
Studio: France 3 Cinema, Parafrance Films, T. Films

Starring: Bernard Giraudeau, Valerie Kaprisky, Caroline Cellier, Jacques Perrin, Beatrice Agenin, Barbara Nielsen, David Jalil, Philippe Lemaire, Pierre Vaneck, Jean-Paul Dubarry, Betty Assenza, Hedwige De Mouroux, Serge Gaubardy, Charlotte Kady, Gill Matt

Description: Chris, a sexy teenager who appears mostly bare-breasted on the French Riviera, has a crush on Romain, her mother’s lover. In reaction to her inability to attract his attention, she experiments with other risque affairs

Format : MP4
File size : 3.96 GiB
Duration : 1 h 50 min
Format : HEVC
Format/Info : High Efficiency Video Coding
Bit rate : 5 017 kb/s
Width : 1 920 pixels
Height : 1 080 pixels
Frame rate : 24.000 FPS

nokta6600

Romantik pa sengekanten / Between the Sheets / Bedside Romance 1973 WEBRip 1080p x265

11Romantik_p___sengekanten_webrip_m.jpg

Romantik-pa-sengekanten_webrip-x265.mp4_l.jpg

ME15CHLT_t.jpg ME15CHLW_t.jpg ME15CHLZ_t.jpg ME15CHM1_t.jpg ME15CHM3_t.jpg ME15CHM6_t.jpg ME15CHM7_t.jpg ME15CHM9_t.jpg ME15CHMB_t.jpg ME15CHMD_t.jpg ME15CHMG_t.jpg ME15CHMH_t.jpg

Alternative Titles:
Without a Stitch Pt. 2: Between the Sheets
Danish Pillow Talk

Year: 1973
Genre: Erotic, Comedy
Language: Danish
Director: John Hilbard
Studio: Palladium

Starring: Gotha Andersen, Marie-Louise Coninck, Annie Birgit Garde, Judy Gringer, Esper Hagen, Paul Hagen, Benny Hansen, Mogens Hermansen, Anne Grete Hilding, Hanna Holm, Birte Tove, Ole Soltoft, Soren Stromberg, Karl Stegger

Description: A girl inherits a string of industrial concerns that will become bankrupt by the inheritance tax unless the girl marries the son of the owner of a competing industrial concern.
A young heiress’ factories will be lost to inheritance taxes unless she marries the son of the owner of a rival company. Her current lover has the same name as the industrialist’s son, and confusion abounds.

File size : 3.57 GiB
Duration : 1 h 39 min
Bit rate : 5 020 kb/s
Frame rate : 25.000 FPS

nokta6600

The Spider / Zirneklis (1992) Bluray 1080p X265

1111Zirneklis_m.jpg

Zirneklis.mp4_l.jpg

ME15CIJI_t.jpg ME15CIJK_t.jpg ME15CIJL_t.jpg ME15CIJM_t.jpg ME15CIJO_t.jpg ME15CIJP_t.jpg ME15CIJQ_t.jpg ME15CIJR_t.jpg ME15CIJS_t.jpg ME15CIJT_t.jpg ME15CIJU_t.jpg ME15CIJV_t.jpg

Year: 1992
Genre: Drama, Horror, Erotic
Language: Russian
Director: Vasili Mass
Studio: Deckrim, Rigas Kinostudija

Starring: Aurelija Anuzhite, Liubomiras Laucevicius, Algirdas Paulavicius, Mirdza Martinsone, Romualds Ancans, Saulius Balandis

Description: The artist needs a model to paint the Virgin Mary, and the pastor recommends him 18-year-old Vita. The more Vita meets the fiendish-looking artist, the more she seems to be entangled in mysterious networks and haunted by a spider, appearing both in her dreams and even in the bedroom on the wall. The doctor advises Vita’s mother to send the girl to the countryside to calm her nerves, but the spider persecutes Vita there too and the horrendous visions continue

File size : 3.55 GiB
Duration : 1 h 38 min
Bit rate : 5 020 kb/s
Frame rate : 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS

nokta6600

WR: Mysteries of the Organism / W.R. – Misterije organizma (1971) Bluray 1080p

111WR-Mysteries-of-the-Organism-%281971%29_m.jpg

W.R.Mysteries.of.the.Organism.1971.1080p.mkv_l.jpg

ME15CL9Q_t.jpg ME15CL9R_t.jpg ME15CL9S_t.jpg ME15CL9T_t.jpg ME15CL9U_t.jpg ME15CL9X_t.jpg ME15CL9Y_t.jpg ME15CL9Z_t.jpg ME15CLA0_t.jpg ME15CLA2_t.jpg ME15CLA3_t.jpg ME15CLA4_t.jpg ME15CLA5_t.jpg

Year: 1971
Genre: Comedy, Erotic, Drama, Fantasy
Language: English
Director: Dusan Makavejev
Studio: Neoplanta Film, Telepool

Starring: Milena Dravic, Ivica Vidovic, Jagoda Kaloper, Tuli Kupferberg, Zoran Radmilovic, Jackie Curtis, Miodrag Andric, Zivka Matic, Dragoljub Ivkov, Nikola Milic, Milan Jelic

Description: What does the energy harnessed through orgasm have to do with the state of communist Yugoslavia circa 1971? Only counterculture filmmaker extraordinaire Dušan Makavejev has the answers (or the questions). His surreal documentary-fiction collision WR: Mysteries of the Organism begins as an investigation into the life and work of controversial psychologist and philosopher Wilhelm Reich and then explodes into a free-form narrative of a beautiful young Slavic girl’s sexual liberation
A dense film that cuts up footage of a primary plot of two young Yugoslavian girls, one a politico and the other a sexpot, and an affair with a visiting Russian skater. Mixing metaphors of Russia’s relationship with Yugoslavia, intercut with footage and interviews with Wilhelm Reich and Al Goldstein of Screw magazine. The film applies Reich’s theories of Orgone energy and analogies of Stalinism as a form of Freudian sexual repression. Also known as W.R. The Mysteries of the Organism in English subtitled version. Was banned in Yugoslavia shortly after it was made

Format : MKV
File size : 3.30 GiB
Duration : 1 h 24 min
Format : AVC
Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
Bit rate : 5 419 kb/s
Width : 1 440 pixels

nokta6600

The Ages of Lulu / Las edades de Lulu (1990) Bluray 1080P

1Las_edades_de_Lulu_m.jpg

LAS_EDADES_DE_LULU.mkv_l.jpg

ME13O4N5_t.jpg ME13O4N7_t.jpg ME13O4N9_t.jpg ME13O4NA_t.jpg ME13O4NC_t.jpg ME13O4NF_t.jpg ME13O4NG_t.jpg ME13O4NI_t.jpg ME13O4NK_t.jpg ME13O4NM_t.jpg ME13O4NN_t.jpg ME13O4NY_t.jpg ME13O4O0_t.jpg ME13O4O2_t.jpg ME13O4O4_t.jpg ME13O4O7_t.jpg ME13O4O8_t.jpg ME13O4OB_t.jpg

Year: 1990
Language: Spanish, Russian
Director: Bigas Luna
Studio: Iberoamericana Films Internacional, Apricot, Divisa

Starring: Francesca Neri, Oscar Ladoire, Maria Barranco, Fernando Guillen Cuervo, Rosana Pastor, Javier Bardem, Juan Graell, Rodrigo Valverde, Pilar Bardem, Marta May, Gloria Rodriquez, Angel Jove, Ainara Perez, Juan Sala, Pepa Serrano

Description: In Madrid, teenager Lulu has a crush on Pablo, who is the best friend of her brother Marcelo. One day, they go together to a concert and Lulu loses her virginity to Pablo. However, he travels to the United States and Lulu misses him. When he returns, they meet each other and Pablo proposes to Lulu Soon they befriend Ely and play sexual games with her. Later they have a daughter, Ines. One day, after a party, Pablo blindfolds Lulu and proposes a threesome; when Lulu discovers that she had an incestuous relation with Marcelo, she leaves Pablo to live with Ines in an apartment. Lulu feels bored and soon she is addicted in kinky and bizarre sex with gays in the underground of Madrid. Her erotic journey descends to hell when she meets the dangerous Remy that invites her to the world of sadomasochism

File size : 5.20 GiB
Duration : 1 h 40 min
Bit rate : 7 000 kb/s
Height : 1 036 pixels

nokta6600

Silip: Daughters of Eve 1985 Bluray 1080p

1Silip-_Daughters_of_Eve_m.jpg

ilip-Daughters-of-Eve-1985-1080p-Bluray-x265.mp4_l.jpg

ME15CXYS_t.jpg ME15CXYT_t.jpg ME15CXYU_t.jpg ME15CXYV_t.jpg ME15CXYW_t.jpg ME15CXYX_t.jpg ME15CXYY_t.jpg ME15CXYZ_t.jpg ME15CXZ0_t.jpg ME15CXZ1_t.jpg ME15CXZ2_t.jpg ME15CXZ3_t.jpg ME15CXZ4_t.jpg ME15CXZ5_t.jpg ME15CXZ6_t.jpg ME15CXZ7_t.jpg ME15CXZ8_t.jpg ME15CXZ9_t.jpg

Year: 1985
Genre: Drama, Romance, Erotic
Language: English, Tagalog
Director: Elwood Perez
Studio: Viking Films International

Starring: Sarsi Emmanuelle, Maria Isabel Lopez, Myra Manibog, Mark Joseph, Daren Craig Johnson, Pia Zabale, Michael Locsin, Arwin Rogelio, Jenneelyn Gatbalite, Gloria Andrade, Jimmy Reyes, Arthur Cassanova, Chabeng Contreras, Cheriebee Santos, Lea Zabale, Jun-Jun Santos, Eduardo Recto, Emiliano Lopez, Eric Ong, Letty De Guzman, Chelsea, Laybana

Description: In the remote countryside of Ilongo, various women are sexually abused by local men. Two sisters meet Simon, the most attractive man in the village, and fight over him–one constantly haunted by Catholic dogma because of the abuse she suffered previously

File size : 9.07 GiB
Duration : 2 h 5 min
Nominal bit rate : 10 000 kb/s

nokta6600

Sessomatto / How Funny Can Sex Be? / Le Sexe Fou 1973 Bluray 1080p X265

111Sessomatto-%281973%29_m.jpg

-How.Funny.Can.Sex.Be.1973.1080p.BluRay.x265.mp4_l.jpg

ME15D19G_t.jpg ME15D19H_t.jpg ME15D19I_t.jpg ME15D19J_t.jpg ME15D19K_t.jpg ME15D19L_t.jpg ME15D19M_t.jpg ME15D19N_t.jpg ME15D19O_t.jpg ME15D19P_t.jpg ME15D19R_t.jpg ME15D19S_t.jpg

Year: 1973
Genre: Erotic, Comedy
Language: Italian
Director: Dino Risi
Studio: Dean Dayan Cinematografica

Starring: Giancarlo Giannini, Laura Antonelli, Alberto Lionello, Duilio Del Prete, Paola Borboni, Carla Mancini, Patrizia Mauro, Lorenzo Piani, Cinzia Romanazzi, Franca Scagnetti

Description: SESSOMATTO is an episodic comedy in which Dino Risi generated a series of grotesque episodes concerning sexual deviations. The main actors are Laura Antonelli and Giancarlo Giannini.
In the first episode (Signora, sono le otto), a dutiful butler from Sicily has to make love with his mistress every morning in order to wake her from her deep coma-like slumber. In the second episode (Due cuori e una baracca) a very poor couple with 15 sons can’t control their outrageous sexual impulses and thus refrain from making even more babies. The third episode (Non e mai troppo tardi) describes the predicament of a lawyer with an irresistible desire for much older women, including one particularly elderly woman (and even her still older mother), and this obsession leaves alone and unsatisfied his young and sexy wife. The fourth episode (Viaggio di nozze) is the story of an itinerant merchant who, despite his “Don Giovanni” fame, can only succeed in sexually satisfying his wife in elevators. In the fifth episode (Torna piccina mia) a clerk forces a lovely prostitute to change her look in order that she closely resemble his ugly wife who had earlier left him for another man. In the sixth episode (Lavoratore italiano all’estero) we see an Italian emigrant in Denmark who, in order to successfully donate his seed to a sperm bank, vividly imagines a nun performing a lascivious striptease. The seventh (La vendetta) episode tells us about a young Mafia widow who, in order to avenge her husband’s murder, kills the author of the crime via the use of hours of non-stop, hard sex. In the eighth episode (Un amore difficile) a boy from the south of Italy falls in love with a transgender woman who, by the end of the movie, will reveal herself to have once been his brother. In the last episode (L’ospite) we see the funny story of a married couple who invite a guest (victim) to dinner with the perverse goal of being aroused by his perturbation when confronted with the very heated flirtations of the host-wife

File size : 1.81 GiB
Duration : 1 h 55 min
Bit rate : 2 000 kb/s

nokta6600

¡¡¡A tope!!! (1984) HDTV 1080p

111A-tope%21%21%21-%281984%29_m.jpg

A-tope-HDTV.mp4_l.jpg

ME15D3LS_t.jpg ME15D3LT_t.jpg ME15D3LU_t.jpg ME15D3LV_t.jpg ME15D3LW_t.jpg ME15D3LX_t.jpg ME15D3LY_t.jpg ME15D3LZ_t.jpg ME15D3M0_t.jpg ME15D3M1_t.jpg ME15D3M2_t.jpg ME15D3M3_t.jpg ME15D3M4_t.jpg

Year: 1984
Genre: Comedy, Music, Erotic
Language: Spanish
Director: Ramon Fernandez
Studio: Accion Films

Starring: Alaska y Dinarama, Nacha Pop, Aviador Dro, Loquillo y Trogloditas, Video, Objetivo Birmania, Natalen, Alberto, Carole James, Regina, Pilar, Alvaro, Ana, Vicente, Eduardo, Leticia, Cristina Torres, Jose Lifante
Description: In 1980s Madrid, while the most prominent bands in the music scene perform in fashion clubs, a couple of teenagers, Juanjo and Raquel, jeopardize their sentimental relationship when Juanjo gets involved with another classmate from high school called Marta

File size : 1.50 GiB
Duration : 1 h 27 min
Bit rate : 2 250 kb/s

nokta6600

Res aldrig pa enkel biljett / Never Travel on a One Way Ticket 1987 1080p WEBRip

111Res-aldrig-pa-enkel-biljett_m.jpg

Res-aldrig-pa-enkel-biljett.mp4_l.jpg

ME15D4C8_t.jpg ME15D4C9_t.jpg ME15D4CB_t.jpg ME15D4CC_t.jpg ME15D4CD_t.jpg ME15D4CE_t.jpg ME15D4CF_t.jpg ME15D4CG_t.jpg ME15D4CH_t.jpg ME15D4CI_t.jpg ME15D4CJ_t.jpg ME15D4CK_t.jpg ME15D4CN_t.jpg ME15D4CO_t.jpg ME15D4CP_t.jpg ME15D4CQ_t.jpg ME15D4CR_t.jpg ME15D4CS_t.jpg

Year: 1987
Genre: Drama, Sci-Fi, Thriller, Erotic
Language: Swedish
Director: Hakan Alexandersson
Studio: Alexandersson & De Geer Bildproduktion

Starring: Nina Antskog, Krister Broberg, Mats Flink, Christine Floderer, Karl-Erik Forsgardh, Erik Fylking, Gert Fylking, Bengt Hakansson, Peter Kneip, Marita Leino, Colbjorn Lindberg, Bo Lindstrom, Thomas Lundqvist, Henrik Mathiesen, Nils Moritz, Gunnar Nielsen, Tomas Norstrom

Description: Among human remains, barely alive, operates the investigator. A bitter man, a mole that digs his way among the facts and fictions of life. Beaten, broke, hungry and liable to be evicted

File size : 3.71 GiB
Duration : 1 h 27 min
Bit rate : 6 000 kb/s

nokta6600

Pandora Peaks (2002) Upscale 720p

1111Pandora_Peaks_m.jpg

Pandora-Peaks.mp4_l.jpg

Year: 2002
Genre: Documentary, Erotic
Language: English
Director: Russ Meyer
Studio: RM Films International

Starring: Pandora Peaks, Tundi, Leosha, Candy Samples, Russ Meyer, Henry Rowland, Fred Owens, Anthony-James Ryan, Charles E. Sumners, Paul Fox, Martin Vogel, Horst Veit, Heinz Feldhaus, Uschi Digard, Billy A. Newhouse

Description: A documentary on Pandora Peaks when she was at the peak of her popularity.

File size : 2.58 GiB
Duration : 1 h 11 min
Bit rate : 5 000 kb/s
Width : 1 280 pixels
Height : 720 pixels

nokta6600

Watashi no sex-hakusho / My Sex Report: Intensities (1976) 1080p WEBRip

111Watashi_no_sex-hakusho.jpg

Watashi-no-sex-hakusho.mp4_l.jpg

ME15D6O5_t.jpg ME15D6O6_t.jpg ME15D6O8_t.jpg ME15D6OA_t.jpg ME15D6OB_t.jpg ME15D6OE_t.jpg ME15D6OF_t.jpg ME15D6OI_t.jpg ME15D6OK_t.jpg ME15D6OM_t.jpg ME15D6OP_t.jpg ME15D6OQ_t.jpg ME15D6OR_t.jpg ME15D6OS_t.jpg ME15D6OT_t.jpg ME15D6OU_t.jpg

Year: 1976
Genre: Action, Crime, Erotic
Language: Japanese
Director: Chusei Sone
Studio: Nikkatsu

Starring: Maria Mitsui, Morihei Murakuni, Akiko Seri, Yoko Azusa, Nobutaka Masutomi, Tatsuya Hamaguchi, Akira Hanaue, Hidetoshi Kageyama, Masakazu Kuwayama, Yuzuru Kosaka, Eisuke Izumi, Hiroshi Gojo, Shoichi Kuwayama

Description: One of Japanese director Chusei Sone’s better pinku eiga films of the period, this softcore melodrama features talk-show hostess Maria Mitsui as Akemi, a laboratory technician who spends her evenings spying on her gangster neighbor (Nobutaka Masutomi) as he makes love to his stripper girlfriend (Meika Seri). The objects of Akemi’s voyeuristic attentions learn of her interests and suggest that she’d make a fine prostitute. Not surprisingly, Akemi agrees and channels her interests into this more lucrative occupation. Despite the silly plot, this well-made Nikkatsu film was a bit of a comeback for Sone, who had slipped from his reputation as the studio’s most reliable director with a series of remarkably dull efforts in the mid-’70s. This one manages to be entertaining, and was a sign of even better films to come, as Sone entered the most creative period of his career with superior efforts like Tenshi No Harawata Akai Kyoshitsu and Akai Boko

File size : 4.13 GiB
Duration : 1 h 11 min
Bit rate : 8 100 kb/s
Height : 800 pixels

nokta6600

Lete en pente douce 1987 Bluray 1080p X265

111Lete-en-pente-douce-X265_m.jpg

Lete-en-pente-douce-X265.mp4_l.jpg

ME15DBII_t.jpg ME15DBIJ_t.jpg ME15DBIM_t.jpg ME15DBIN_t.jpg ME15DBIO_t.jpg ME15DBIP_t.jpg ME15DBIR_t.jpg ME15DBIS_t.jpg ME15DBIT_t.jpg ME15DBIU_t.jpg ME15DBIV_t.jpg ME15DBIW_t.jpg ME15DBIX_t.jpg

Year: 1987
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Erotic
Director: Gerard Krawczyk
Studio: Films A2, Flach Film, Solus Productions

Starring: Jacques Villeret, Jean-Pierre Bacri, Pauline Lafont, Guy Marchand, Jean Bouise, Jean-Paul Lilienfeld, Jacques Mathou, Dominique Besnehard, Claude Chabrol, Patrick Braoude, Laurent Gendron, Andree Laberty, Michel Lataste, Michel Such, Georges Vaur

Description: When he inherits the family house and property after his mother’s death, aspiring novelist Fane returns home with his bimbo girlfriend Lilas. He must care for his idiot brother Mo and contend with a greedy garage owner who covets Fane’s property to expand his business. When efforts to buy the property are fruitless, the mechanic incites the townsfolk against the strange trio.

File size : 3.61 GiB
Duration : 1 h 40 min
Bit rate : 5 019 kb/s

nokta6600

L’appat / Fresh Bait 1995 1080p BluRay x265

1111Lapp__t_m.jpg

Fresh.Bait.1995.1080p.BluRay.x265.mp4_l.jpg

ME15DEXN_t.jpg ME15DEXQ_t.jpg ME15DEXR_t.jpg ME15DEXS_t.jpg ME15DEXU_t.jpg ME15DEXZ_t.jpg ME15DEY0_t.jpg ME15DEY1_t.jpg ME15DEY5_t.jpg ME15DEY8_t.jpg ME15DEY9_t.jpg ME15DEYA_t.jpg

Year: 1995
Genre: Crime, Drama, Erotic
Director: Bertrand Tavernier
Studio: Hachette Premiere, Little Bear, France 2 Cinema

Starring: Marie Gillain, Olivier Sitruk, Bruno Putzulu, Richard Berry, Philippe Duclos, Marie Ravel, Clotilde Courau, Jean-Louis Richard, Christophe Odent, Jean-Paul Comart, Philippe Helies, Jacky Nercessian, Alain Sarde, Daniel Russo, Philippe Torreton, Francois Berleand

Description: With the ambition to start a boutique overseas but without the means to do so, Nathalie finds herself in a desperate situation, where she would do anything to acquire what she needs. Along with her boyfriend, Eric, and his friend Bruno, she concocts a plan where she seduces clueless men and accompanies them to their places, then allows Eric and Bruno to break in. But the three soon encounter trouble after one of their schemes ends in murder
Three adolescents, a girl who serves as the priming and two boys, kill two men cold blooded who were known by the girl only for to steal the money of them. With the money the three want to open a shop for clothing in the United States. But their dream turns out to be more difficult to realize than the assassination

File size : 1.82 GiB
Duration : 1 h 57 min
Bit rate : 2 000 kb/s

nokta6600

Get Out Your Handkerchiefs / Preparez vos mouchoirs 1978 720p

111Get-Out-Your-Handkerchiefs_m.jpg

Get.Out.Your.Handkerchiefs.1978.720p.x264.mkv_l.jpg

ME15DFJT_t.jpg ME15DFJU_t.jpg ME15DFJV_t.jpg ME15DFJW_t.jpg ME15DFJX_t.jpg ME15DFK0_t.jpg

Year: 1978
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance, Erotic
Director: Bertrand Blier
Studio: Belga Films, C.A.P.A.C., Les Films Ariane

Starring: Gerard Depardieu, Patrick Dewaere, Carole Laure, Michel Serrault, Eleonore Hirt, Jean Rougerie, Sylvie Joly, Riton Liebman, Liliane Rovere, Michel Beaune, Roger Riffard, Andre Thorent, Andre Lacombe, David Gabison, Gilberte Geniat, Jean Perin, Bertrand De Hautefort

Description: Solange is depressed: she’s stopped smiling, she eats little, she says less. She has fainting fits. Her husband Raoul seeks to save her by enlisting Stephane, a stranger, to be her lover. Although he listens to Mozart and has every Pocket Book arranged in alphabetical order, Stephane fails to cheer Solange. She knits. She does housework. Everyone, including their neighbor a vegetable vendor, agrees that she needs a child, yet she fails to get pregnant by either lover. The three take a job running a kids’ summer camp where they meet Christian, the precocious 13-year-old son of the local factory manager. It is Christian who restores Solange to laughter

File size : 1.84 GiB
Duration : 1 h 44 min
Nominal bit rate : 2 000 kb/s
Width : 1 280 pixels
Height : 720 pixels

nokta6600

Ichijo's Wet Lust / Ichijo Sayuri: Nureta yokujo / Sayuri Ichijo: Wet Lust 1972 Bluray 1080P

111Ichijo-Sayuri-Nureta-yokujo-%281972%29_m.jpg

Ichijo-Sayuri-Nureta-yokujo-%281972%29.mp4_l.jpg

ME15DGG7_t.jpg ME15DGG8_t.jpg ME15DGG9_t.jpg ME15DGGB_t.jpg ME15DGGD_t.jpg ME15DGGE_t.jpg ME15DGGF_t.jpg ME15DGGH_t.jpg ME15DGGI_t.jpg ME15DGGJ_t.jpg ME15DGGK_t.jpg ME15DGGM_t.jpg ME15DGGN_t.jpg ME15DGGO_t.jpg ME15DGGP_t.jpg ME15DGGQ_t.jpg ME15DGGR_t.jpg ME15DGGT_t.jpg

Year of production: 1972
Duration: 08/01/31
Directed by: Tatsumi Kumashiro
Studio: Nikkatsu
Language: Japanese

Cast: Sayuri Ichijo, Hiroko Isayama, Kazuko Shirakawa, Go Awazu, Akira Takahashi, Moeko Ezawa, Shoichi Ozawa

Description: A famous stripper is acting as herself. Her brilliant and humorous performance, and her dedication to stripping which she believes is an art lift this picture out of the mainstream. The story concerns her relationships with two men: one is her regular boyfriend and the other is the boss of the strip joint. She wants to start her own strip club but her Yakuza pimp stops her. When the Yakuza is jailed frequently because Sayuri shows too much skin in her act, she is moved to console him.

File size : 3.64 GiB
Duration : 1 h 8 min
Bit rate : 7 407 kb/s
Height : 784 pixels