Together Alone (2014)

mammos

Administrator

It looks like probably there might be explicit gay sex based on the keywords in IMDb, but the keywords and the plot talks about a threesome with a girl, so I'm hoping there is at least something explicit with her.

I couldn't find any details regarding a review of the movie, only plot details, but the movie can be rented on Amazon Prime via Filmbox.

Anyone ever came across it or has any more details?

mammos

Administrator
That's a shame damn! Was there explicit sex between the man and the woman or just gay sex? Amd how explicit was it if you remember?

tng

I tried to register but they are asking me for a US billing address, same for that Second Star on the Right movie. It's a damn shame when you actually want to give these companies money and they refuse it.

tng

I was able to sign up through a work around with a fake address and a VPN. I skimmed through the movie, there's plenty of sex scenes but nothing overtly explicit, some rubbing and touching here and there, the sex is clearly simulated, there's nothing ambiguous there. I thought it might be a censored version based on the mention of explicitness from the poster above, but at some point they watch some camgirl on their computer and that's not censored, so I don't know. Plenty of gay stuff too, your "typical" millennial three-way couple living in the big city kind of movie. Not particularly memorable.

fossaxxx

mammos
absolutely, I remember how to minimize female open masturbation, erection + sexual intercourse between three heroes
black and white format.

It was after watching that I was interested in this director.

mammos

Administrator
mammos
absolutely, I remember how to minimize female open masturbation, erection + sexual intercourse between three heroes
black and white format.

It was after watching that I was interested in this director.

I know that you are good at this stuff @fossaxxx ;)

So that means that the version @tng watched is probably censored?