To thávma tis thálassas ton Sargassón (2019) from Syllas Tzoumerkas

areskratos

Try this: Urban Free VPN proxy Unblocker
for chrome and firefox
It has a lot of countries and Croatia is in it too

tng

I was able to rent it through a Croatian server, turns out it's not the best server for streaming lol but thankfully I was able to disable it once I loaded up the video.

There is a very brief explicit moment, filmed like that scene in Lars von Trier's The Idiots, on a video recorder, same angle, same position, you don't see the face of the actress and if it's really her she's a really minor part of the film, not one of the two main actresses sadly.

I actually ended up watching the whole thing, didn't understand shit but got the gist of it. A pretty well made, although fucked up movie.

Here's a single frame to save you all a $2 rental fee!

1.jpg

tng

Maria Filini, but I highly doubt it's her. I was kinda expecting something from Angeliki Papoulia who's a great daring actress but she wasn't part of the "cult" in that film, the other actress Youla Boudali is part of that sex scene in the screenshot, but nothing explicit. Honestly not a sexy film, kinda depressing lol

mammos

Administrator
Thank you for the review. Are there any lesbian scenes by any chance? Because I read that there were. If yes, are they any good?