The Nymphomaniac (2013)

berserk333

Staff member
Maybe it's a bit premature, but I always get excited for a new Lars von Trier movie. Not sure if there's explicit scenes, but most likely since it's, well... Lars von Trier. Also it's cool to see Charlotte Gainsbourg in another of his movies. (Love her) Hope it's worth the wait :p

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1937390/

berserk333

Staff member
Ah, cool read, it's definitely leaning toward explicit. We can only pray it's as good as 9 songs. I like Scorsese but he better not slow down production of this film with that other one :p

ultramaxxx

Thanks. I had no idea. Hopefully the North American version will be uncensored. They released the French movie "Q" as "Desire" and nearly censored it beyond recognition.

mammos

Administrator
I've been reading that Shia Labeouf will probably star in this and is willing to shoot explicit sex scenes, which in my opinion is quite brave for a famous actor as he is. By the Nicole Kidman seem to be in it as well according to IMDB, I wonder if there will be any surprises, if you know what I mean ;)

wisekid

I've been reading that Shia Labeouf will probably star in this and is willing to shoot explicit sex scenes, which in my opinion is quite brave for a famous actor as he is. By the Nicole Kidman seem to be in it as well according to IMDB, I wonder if there will be any surprises, if you know what I mean ;)

then you can kiss your hardcore scenes goodbye. leave alone blurring!!!

nixmehr

don't be so pessimistic:)
most of US censored films you can get uncut version in Europe countries - so wait an dmaybe we all will be lucky;)

redbones111

They have every right to be pessimistic. I remember reading something somewhere that unionized actors are forbidden from having unsimulated sex. Kidman is likely part of that category.