The Money Shot (2007)

tdlotslv

It's on the breaking glass website or at least it used to be anyway I think that it was about 20 Australian dollars at the time been searching for this little gem myself for a number of years now obviously without any luck which has sort of given my an idea that we create a section on here where when there is no downloadable/torrent links available and the only way to actually obtain what we need people can donate money through a paypal set donation goal of making purchase once it arrives at whoever is in charge then that said person can host it via extratorrent for example since that is one of the most easiest torrent uploaders and of course everyone will feel more included in the process and not just one or two members feeling the financial brunt of it all

http://myflix.com.au/store/The-Money-Shot.html

mammos

Administrator
It is a mystery really that since The Band had so much explicit stuff in it that no one ever considered to buy this one and check it out...

tdlotslv

Yep it most certainly is but I really do hope though that we can come to some sort of arrangement concerning my proposal because these films sometimes are really over priced and I know like myself many will become turned off by it hence the reason why so many gems are off the market

mammos

Administrator
I just skipped through it. It's a waste of time. No nudity at all. Implied sex scenes with underwear. No even a single boob....

tdlotslv

Such a shame to hear mammos and nixmehr say that as now I most likely wont even bother to watch and quite a pity too with a name like Money Shot you would think that we're in for something a little bit special