Real sex THE FAPPENING (2015)

human304

Anyone have this movie. The director/actor Sean Weathers has an onlyfans version of this movie and is infamous for having real sex with his actresses. Anyone got the uncut version of this movie.

5c4f75e38b384.jpg
5c4f75e9890ff.jpg
5c5afa4103da3.jpg
5c51b11c5ebd5.jpg
5c599de4405db.jpg
5c58863e83abf.jpg
5c588635b6e65.jpg

human304

This is the uncut of the first scene, no explicit sex shown. Been a while since I've seen the scene, but I think there were a few obscured shot of explicit nudity though. None of the other scenes a worth a watch and I don't have them in my archive.

thanks dude. btw does this guy have any uncut scene with Erika Smith or is it just a hoax for his onlyfans?

JohnsonJ

thanks dude. btw does this guy have any uncut scene with Erika Smith or is it just a hoax for his onlyfans?
I paid for his OF for one month, from what I remember from that time no, no such scene exist, but he did have some additional uncut sex scene for sale that were not part of his subscribed OF content. I messaged him about potentially acquiring the scenes but got no response. If you check his OF page he was last seen in March on the day he reinstated the page. If the scene exists, the likely hood of it ever surfacing is very low.

human304

I paid for his OF for one month, from what I remember from that time no, no such scene exist, but he did have some additional uncut sex scene for sale that were not part of his subscribed OF content. I messaged him about potentially acquiring the scenes but got no response. If you check his OF page he was last seen in March on the day he reinstated the page. If the scene exists, the likely hood of it ever surfacing is very low.
yes that sean weathers guy seems to be a fraud.