Sub-forums

mammos

Administrator
Hello this request goes to the moderators of the page but also the other members as well. Maybe it would be a good idea to open some sub-forums and divide them into different sections, so that members can discuss different topics in there, not just request movies, for example any news of upcoming movies with sexual explicit acts in them, discussion of other movies that could have been made otherwise, movies that are hard to find etc, and basically anything related to nudity and explicitness.

I believe by this way we can keep the forum alive since from times to times there isn't any activity going on and it is a shame because the forum is really promising and users play a crucial role in its development. It can also give users the satisfaction of anticipating new explicit movies that perhaps other users are aware of but cannot request it as they are still in development or not yet released :)

tdlotslv

Hello this request goes to the moderators of the page but also the other members as well. Maybe it would be a good idea to open some sub-forums and divide them into different sections, so that members can discuss different topics in there, not just request movies, for example any news of upcoming movies with sexual explicit acts in them, discussion of other movies that could have been made otherwise, movies that are hard to find etc, and basically anything related to nudity and explicitness.

I believe by this way we can keep the forum alive since from times to times there isn't any activity going on and it is a shame because the forum is really promising and users play a crucial role in its development. It can also give users the satisfaction of anticipating new explicit movies that perhaps other users are aware of but cannot request it as they are still in development or not yet released :)
I agree mammos I too also made such a suggestion upon joining but then again you know from my experience on here many users are not really able to comprehend basic instructions for example they still continue to ask for a completely different movie in a thread belonging to another I am not sure if it is laziness on their part of creating a thread or maybe they are just scared of the process but either way you look at it it just shows lack of commitment on their parts to expanding the community I mean just look at how many of our members have contributed to threads much less even at least made a comment on one posted by another the numbers just simply do not add up to a community who wants to share any and all things related to stated goal of the site

mammos

Administrator
Yeah I have to agree on your points I believe people may be just too lazy to contribute and just want everything served on their plates. I am just hoping that the community here can built up to being a friendly site for its members that they can visit not only to download stuff, but to also contribute to how the overall forum will become. There used to be a good contribution and conversation on the early days of the forum, but things have been down lately and it is a shame...

tdlotslv

Yeah I have to agree on your points I believe people may be just too lazy to contribute and just want everything served on their plates. I am just hoping that the community here can built up to being a friendly site for its members that they can visit not only to download stuff, but to also contribute to how the overall forum will become. There used to be a good contribution and conversation on the early days of the forum, but things have been down lately and it is a shame...
Yes it really is quite a shame because this truly is one of the best (top 7) forums I've ever bothered to join but let us hope that soon we can infuse a bit of fresh ideas and sort of reboot the old engine so to speak