SEXO SALVAJE ( 2016 )

jkrc

Hopefully there has been a positive development...I messaged Eduardo a few months ago and he said then its a no go.....fingers crossed
Wouldn't that mean it's never going to be released? I don't really understand how people have such a hard time releasing films. A lot of film makers don't get the distribution they wanted or the money they expected so they never release their films.

After so many years they could just sell the dvd's or streaming themselves.

tdlotslv

At this point guys I really don't give a fuck about this film anymore if it ever releases then fine if not oh well onto the next I suppose

Meyz

Still one of the movies with the biggest potential, i would say. Topic with Swinging & many hot actress, explicit sex.

@bosspong i don't believe the shit with the "legal issue". I think the movie is produced for Puerto Rico and not for the "World" (I think actors and actress agreement with Producer). I'm pretty sure he dont wanna release it.

Otherwise he would release it on Demand like Vimeo or Amazon Prime and earn money.

Even the trailer is deleted by him.

I thought maybe we would find a leaked one or he could leak themselves. I asked also @Friendlyfella who is known for rare stuff :D.

Friendlyfella

Still one of the movies with the biggest potential, i would say. Topic with Swinging & many hot actress, explicit sex.

@bosspong i don't believe the shit with the "legal issue". I think the movie is produced for Puerto Rico and not for the "World" (I think actors and actress agreement with Producer). I'm pretty sure he dont wanna release it.

Otherwise he would release it on Demand like Vimeo or Amazon Prime and earn money.

Even the trailer is deleted by him.

I thought maybe we would find a leaked one or he could leak themselves. I asked also @Friendlyfella who is known for rare stuff :D.

I am afraid this is a dead end ...

nikolasd

We have to see this movie..maybe is one of the best.. it is long time to watch a film like Love or nymphomaniac.. also the my love maktoub the second part what is going on?