Sex Cowboys (2016)

mammos

Administrator
Wow good job asn_new! We are all eagerly waiting!!

As far as the duration on IMDb, it states that the runtime is as follows:

1 hr 30 min (90 min)
1 hr 13 min (73 min) (approx) (Italy)

So i wonder if there is a much bigger cut just like you are suggesting...

I've skipped through the movie. There are quite some sex scenes, but most of the time you can see that there is no penetration. The most explicit scene had a handjob with a limp dick and some vagina and erect penis shots.

Making sextapes seems to be part of the story, but what's really strange is that you sometimes can clearly see that it's simulated. I don't know if "faking it" is part of the story.

I saw the movie on a german streaming site (maxdome), but unfortunately my internet is really slow atm, otherwise I could capture it.

A

asn_new

OK, I could not upload anything due to my stupid internet upload speed but ...
Here is a torrent for the full movie :

Torrent_Magnet

I will keep trying to upload the edited scenes but if someone has the time and the internet speed
Go a head and edit/upload it!

A

asn_new

Wow good job asn_new! We are all eagerly waiting!!

As far as the duration on IMDb, it states that the runtime is as follows:

1 hr 30 min (90 min)
1 hr 13 min (73 min) (approx) (Italy)

So i wonder if there is a much bigger cut just like you are suggesting...

Thanks! but all I can do now is a torrent link for the film
As for the copy or the version I do not know if there is another longer version
So if you or anyone here has a confirmed info that such version really exist
Please let me know and I will do my best to find it .,, Actually it would be
Great because the film is really promising!

cap_untitled2_00_03_14_01.jpg

cap_untitled1_00_00_59_425.jpg

A

asn_new

OK there is an ISO copy that "might" have some extra scenes or extended scenes ...
I will get it soon and when I do I have no idea how to share it but I'll figure it out then!o_O

mammos

Administrator
I asked Adriano on Vimeo whether there are 2 versions of the movie; 90' and 73' minutes, and he told me that only the 73' version exists.

A

asn_new

I asked Adriano on Vimeo whether there are 2 versions of the movie; 90' and 73' minutes, and he told me that only the 73' version exists.

Thanks for this piece of information, now I can focus on the other hard-to-get film 'A Thought of Ecstasy'!

mammos

Administrator
No problem! But still, have a look at the new ISO copy you found and tell us if there is something interresting, because maybe the 3 minutes that we are missing mean something!

he2000

just watched it, full movie are pretend fuck fuck fuck( non stop fuck but fake) except 2 seconds is real, rubbish

mammos

Administrator
OK there is an ISO copy that "might" have some extra scenes or extended scenes ...
I will get it soon and when I do I have no idea how to share it but I'll figure it out then!o_O

Did you manage to get the ISO file?