Scumbag Hustler 2014

tng

Too bad the editing is deliberately terrible in those movies, what's the point of fucking all these actresses if you're not gonna show it? It makes it look like they only make those films to fuck the girls while promising them not to show the good stuff to anyone.

tdlotslv

Too bad the editing is deliberately terrible in those movies, what's the point of fucking all these actresses if you're not gonna show it? It makes it look like they only make those films to fuck the girls while promising them not to show the good stuff to anyone.
Good point but from what I know Sean tends to date a lot of these girls while they're doing the test shoots him and his business partner but then these girls fall in love and realize during the filming process that they'll eventually want to become a bit more mainstream in terms of modeling and tv commercials etc... and they make the standard threats of walking off set or perhaps a lawsuit here and there if he does not make some sort of compromise

nkulu

I have most of them in one of my storage lockers and I used to be in touch with Sean and a few of his female talents but I have not seen or heard of where he is since his website got parked and he stopped doing these sort of flix
I saw one of his talents from Scumbag Hustler in a scene with Rodney St Cloud credited as Ms Dolce (StrippersInTheHoodXXX) the ginger hair busty latina

brk3590

I bought extended uninterrupted scenes from some of her movies from Sean Weathers. tina krause (video length 06:03), sybelle silverphoenix (video length 06:00), redhead latin woman (video length 07:24), ace jackson (video length 06:00), a white woman named carmen (video length 13:32), erica simth (video length 07:53), extended version of mandingo sex addictin sex scene is available at 11:21. those who want to contact me

Rom33

I bought extended uninterrupted scenes from some of her movies from Sean Weathers. tina krause (video length 06:03), sybelle silverphoenix (video length 06:00), redhead latin woman (video length 07:24), ace jackson (video length 06:00), a white woman named carmen (video length 13:32), erica simth (video length 07:53), extended version of mandingo sex addictin sex scene is available at 11:21. those who want to contact me
hello I am interested in the extended scene of Mandingo Sex Addict with sybelle phoenix thank you

DougyJ

I think most people here are probably into all of those.

JohnsonJ

I'd just post the scenes publicly, most of us want to see them. If these are the scenes I think they are, they are the ones I was unable to get from his onlyfans and share because he didn't even maintain the page when he reinstate it.

SomeGuy

Asking for payment... Should state as such so members wouldn't waste their time responding.

:( Not cool. This board is for sharing otherwise it wouldn't function if people will only trade privately.

Last edited:

sowbb

Asking for payment... Should state as such so members wouldn't waste their time responding.

:( Not cool. This board is for sharing otherwise it wouldn't function if people will only trade privately.
@brk3590 : "Not cool" is just the start of it. In fact, the rules explicitly forbid you from selling or privately trading things here. If that was indeed your intention, consider this a warning...

naughtybim

I'm interested in these scenes as well. Please share

nkulu

Buddy share the scenes with us, most of us probably don't have the financial means of acquiring them hence such forums exist