18+ Saralisa Volm - Hotel Desire

billfk

seen the movie... doesn't look like Body double to me...One time they showed everything with face including penetration...

;)

Really? I have a blue ray version, I checked twice, but I couldn't find such a cut. Always penetration's are without the actress's face.

salesman91

Really? I have a blue ray version, I checked twice, but I couldn't find such a cut. Always penetration's are without the actress's face.
I understand,cant point out where,but if u trust mr skin...if there were body double Mr skin post it as body double...
but it did not...So that's all I could offer right now...anyway if it was a body double where is that article?

Rgg

There's an interview in German (you can use Google Translator) where she says that she had sex on camera because it was natural and she had fun:

Tazz

True but one cannot also deny the fact that they also say a lot of things which are unreal to gain publicity. Bottomline, enjoy & imagine

X

X-Name

Saralisa Volm Explicit Sex In "Hotel Desire"

95e09b341358200.png 219cd5341358204.png 1802e9341358205.png fa4b62341358208.png f6d730341358209.png0eb70f341358210.png a90ce8341358212.png 02ee9f341358213.png 4af58a341358214.png b432ca341358215.png

fc2dd3341358231.jpg

Size: 673 MB Duration: 09:07 Resolution: 1920x816 Format: MP4

moxifi4034

After I watched this scene im still confused did or didn't she fucked? for real I read somewhere that they used a body doubles for this scene, but still we clearly see in most of the scenes that is saralisa volm full naked hugging and kissing other guy also the back and her ass looks like her even in the penetration scenes so she might be trully her.

There is a rumor that he trully fucked her but they keep it like secret by telling that they use body doubles.

I don't know about that I'm surely uncertain if she is trully got fucked then this topic should go in Real-sex category but for me it seems that she really got penetrated

Source Wikipedia:In this film the main actors Saralisa Volm and Clemens Schick performed explicit sex like a handjob and cunnilingus, but body doubles stepped in for the penetration scenes.[

Last edited:

Kayya

After I watched this scene im still confused did or didn't she fucked? for real I read somewhere that they used a body doubles for this scene, but still we clearly see in most of the scenes that is saralisa volm full naked hugging and kissing other guy also the back and her ass looks like her even in the penetration scenes so she might be trully her.

There is a rumor that he trully fucked her but they keep it like secret by telling that they use body doubles.

I don't know about that I'm surely uncertain if she is trully got fucked then this topic should go in Real-sex category but for me it seems that she really got penetrated

Source Wikipedia:In this film the main actors Saralisa Volm and Clemens Schick performed explicit sex like a handjob and cunnilingus, but body doubles stepped in for the penetration scenes.[
You might be right, really, I just realized that when I watched it again. While there is a line on the pussy in the 1st picture, there is no scratch on the pussy in the 2nd picture (or vice versa - between 2 photos). Did they really use body double? - possible - this scene really impressed me but knowing that body double was used, it was very sad.

And if you actually watch it carefully, you might think that even the cunningulus and handjob scenes can be fake - or really fake...

SO SAD...i wish i didn't know...

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    322.8 KB · Views: 139
  • 1.png
    1.png
    345.5 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:

mop12

You might be right, really, I just realized that when I watched it again. While there is a line on the pussy in the 1st picture, there is no scratch on the pussy in the 2nd picture (or vice versa - between 2 photos). Did they really use body double? - possible - this scene really impressed me but knowing that body double was used, it was very sad.

And if you actually watch it carefully, you might think that even the cunningulus and handjob scenes can be fake - or really fake...

SO SAD...i wish i didn't know...

Very interesting indeed. The actor seems to be the same on both cases. The pubic hair seems slightly different. The surgery mark is definitely a proof that we have two women involved in the stage of the same film: body double. Most likely, one is actually Saralisa: they had some fun despite the body doubles :)

moxifi4034

We might seen or might not seen sarlisa volm nude but she took some photos at the same time when she was working in the movie there is no doubt that here the pussy lips its hers also that she had a genital contact with her co-star or a secret penetration

Attachments

• Saralisa-Volm-Nude-5.jpg
    Saralisa-Volm-Nude-5.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 200
  • Saralisa-Volm-Nude-4.jpg
    Saralisa-Volm-Nude-4.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 186
  • Saralisa-Volm-Nude-3 (1).jpg
    Saralisa-Volm-Nude-3 (1).jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 194
  • Saralisa-Volm-Nude-2.jpg
    Saralisa-Volm-Nude-2.jpg