Explicit River of Fundament (2014)

justsum

Thank god for high-art. It's almost guaranteed that the future of sex scenes will be compromised by the inevitable deepfake adoption from the major mainstream studios, but you will always be able to count on high-art for delivering the good stuff, it might be weird and a little disgusting but they are the ones pushing the line of what's acceptable or not and you've got to respect that.
What you describe is the "Avant-garde ".

tng

What you describe is the "Avant-garde ".
I think there's still a distinction to be made. Avant-garde as been doing it since the 60's, one-man crew gonzo-style movie productions. I'm talking more about recent productions like this one or Dau and even films like Liberté where they branch between the mainstream in terms of scope, production value and overall technical quality but with a recent shift in the narrative in what's acceptable to show or not. There's a line that's finally been crossed and I think it's here to stay.

The next logical step would be mainstream adoption and it looked quite promising for a time, but I feel like we are on a regressing path. There's a puritan movement in progress thanks to creeps like Harvey Weinstein and the whole MeToo scandal that followed, there's been some much needed policy change made by the actors guild to protect their stars while filming nudity and you have the advance in AI computer generated assets that basically cost next to nothing. I feel like nobody will want to take a risk anytime soon, but only time will tell.

ektomo

Hi. I know the requests might be becoming a little overwhelming now but I would really appreciate an invite to CinemaZ as well. Thank you so much.