"Pink & Tender" (2007) short film with Shanti Carson

hoochimama

Remember her infamous scene from 2006's Shortbus?

Well IMDB lists her in a 2007 short film which I can't find anywhere, however it does seem someone uploaded a 9:14 version(might be the full thing) to youtube and now set it to private. The reason why I find this has potential for something explicit is both her previous explicit performance in shortbus and the cached comments for that youtube video which mention a double penetration:

tdlotslv

Been wondering the same thing for many years now myself only ever saw the same version as you did but I imagine whatever other stuff she has done is going to be most likely private collectors edition such as that gymnast or whatever she does did with that guy in the hotel room and said it was for charity right I am sure it was :)

ps: did you ever see the behind scenes of shortbus? she tells the director to just give her some more time then she will be able to cum for real remarkable :)

tdlotslv

I didn't know there was shortbus BTS footage, gonna go hunt for it, thanks.
yep there sure is the dominatrix girl had something very interesting to say concerning her pussy which I found to be quite disturbing considering what type of film this was intended to be I found myself asking what the bloody hell is this little cunt talking about hello it is a film about sex

mix1607

yep there sure is the dominatrix girl had something very interesting to say concerning her pussy which I found to be quite disturbing considering what type of film this was intended to be I found myself asking what the bloody hell is this little cunt talking about hello it is a film about sex
can you link to the shortbus bts i tried to find it and had no luck :-D)

tdlotslv

can you link to the shortbus bts i tried to find it and had no luck :-D)
do a bing search for gifted and challenged - the making of shortbus it should show up as more than 40 minutes but there are some sites that has it chopped up I do not remember the name of the other files but I will look later