Full Frontal Ornella Muti In "L'ultima Donna"

myfamousteen

Gérard Depardieu, Ornella Muti THE LAST WOMAN
AKA La dernière femme

La Dernière femme (English: The Last Woman) is a 1976 French film directed by Marco Ferreri and starring Gérard Depardieu, Ornella Muti, Michel Piccoli, Zouzou and Nathalie Baye.

Depardieu received a César nomination for best actor for his role.

Controversial movie from director Marco Ferreri, The Last Woman was banned in many countries. OrnellaMuti and Gerard Depardieu spend much of the movie naked, and Gerard sports an erection more than once.

from IMDB:
After seeing it, i could understand why the US would not allow it to be imported. there are many scenes that most will find offensive. most of which involve having a baby around during some of the sex scenes, which are fairly explicit - most with Gerards erection very apparent.

Looking past the sex scenes, the movie is great. i truly enjoyed the idea of the penis rules the world and that food is the comfort of the world and how those two ideas combine to create on of the most shocking of all endings.

I will recommend this to all that have a true mature mind and can enjoy the 1970s style sexist attitudes without taking offense.
Preview:

DOWNLOAD
Keep2Share Link:
Download file - 115.6 MB

File size: 115 mb
File Type: Avi
Resolution: 608x336
Duration: 10:22

(nudity,ornella,multi,gorgeous,body,hairy pussy,cock,slapping, unwrapping dress, bush, ass, breasts, good quality)