Ninja Party (2015)

tdlotslv

this is yet another hard to find film other than say to purchase upload and share for which I am a very strong advocate of this method when things cannot yet be found I myself have so numerous amount of times this particular film was only just released a short while ago and not many people would have bothered to upload it in it's English name it also seems like a typical regional film so I would not keep my hopes up high for any thing beyond some dry humping I could be wrong though hopefully I am because I really do like the premise of this

buttcountry143

Here's a blurb in a review...

"The sex scenes (though subtly edited to meet the R-16 rating), are rich in sound with enough skin to make your pants grow (so to speak)"

So, sounds tantalizing but not overtly explicit.

mammos

Administrator
Here's a blurb in a review...

"The sex scenes (though subtly edited to meet the R-16 rating), are rich in sound with enough skin to make your pants grow (so to speak)"

So, sounds tantalizing but not overtly explicit.

Yeah I am on the same page with you after reading a couple of reviews. This movie has a similar concept to "Bang Gang" which is also still not available. A bunch of teens doing some orgies and stuff, but nothing totally explicit is shown. Erotic yes, explicit not.

mammos

Administrator
By the way the movie was shown in theaters as R-16, but it was released as a director's cut R-18, so I wonder if there will be more to it. Still, I don't have high expectations.

mammos

Administrator
I just happened to find this, and posting just for the sake of fulfilling the thread. Nothing exciting in it though, unless there is a different cut, as I mentioned above a long time ago, but I think this is the R18 cut.