Real sex Marie Golüke, Aline Mauch - Rehearsals by RP Kahl (2012) - NOT MY LINKS

Diski

These projects by RP Kahl look very promising (Rehearsals, Darkroom, Live/Shooting), but never show up on the internet. It's possible to buy the DVD at an excessive price, from a website that is not too highly recommended (bigcartel). Would be great to finally see all these films. Nobody has these films and is willing to share?

Diski

Impossible to find these extended cuts from Bedways and the extra material, called Darkroom. Whereas the previews really looked promising, with explicit nudity. If anyone ever found these extras, I would be so grateful

vk1994

Impossible to find these extended cuts from Bedways and the extra material, called Darkroom. Whereas the previews really looked promising, with explicit nudity. If anyone ever found these extras, I would be so grateful
Hey, I have the full Rehearsals piece.. will try to share later today if anyone is interested. They have sex for real in a hotel room in front of a small audience. They try to have sex 3 times if I recall and they achieve on the last try - good sex. I was expecting something more erotic/passionate, but he bangs the girl in a hot way and in different positions (think it's a 10 min scene - they cut at some point).

mammos

Administrator
Thank you. However, I believe @Diski is referring to the Darkroom extended scenes, which based on my knowledge are different extended cuts of the sex scenes, blowjob scene and possibly masturbation scene. Those have never appeared online if I recall correctly.

Rehearsals has been available for a while I believe.

Diski

Mamos is entirely correct, but since I never downloaded Rehearsals either, this is a good start . But Darkroom has never shown up, with extended Bedways scenes and a live nude shooting.

xware911

Hey, I have the full Rehearsals piece.. will try to share later today if anyone is interested. They have sex for real in a hotel room in front of a small audience. They try to have sex 3 times if I recall and they achieve on the last try - good sex. I was expecting something more erotic/passionate, but he bangs the girl in a hot way and in different positions (think it's a 10 min scene - they cut at some point).
Hi, Could you please upload that?? Please....

kreator8080

please re up