Graphic Looking for a particular movie/sex scenes

jkrc

Graphic seems like the only prefix that fits. Because I'm not sure if the sex is real or not. I don't know the name of the movie or the actresses names. It was Mexican or Spanish or maybe Portuguese. I can't remember the plot well. But it was something like the people were professionals working in offices, etc. The one scene I remember is I think a guy and his gf got this other girl to join them for a 3some. The GF i think was blond. The other girl a brunette. The brunette was getting fucked while the blonde was sitting on her face getting eatin out. There were two different versions. One was like r-rated the other was a more explicit version. I don't know if the sex or oral sex was real. It sure looked like it. I think there was another scene with a girl giving a guy a bj in an office. I think maybe one of the girls was a doctor? Sorry, i'm trying hard to remember. But that was one of the hottest scenes with such gorgeous women. Makes me think how the hell do these filmmakers find such hot women to do these scenes. I always wished there was some x-rated version.

Anyway, I would appreciate the help. Thank you!

mammos

Administrator
I think it's Erotika: Luz de Luna that you are looking for. We have a thread of this in here and I thought there were also clips, but I think a quick search on the web will find you the scenes.

friend

Administrator
The plot is not the same, but this is the hottest from Spain that I have seen.

Full movie:

ssaulyss

The plot is not the same, but this is the hottest from Spain that I have seen.

Full movie:

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 960x608 24fps 2898kbps [V: h264 high L3.1, yuv420p, 960x608, 2898 kb/s]
Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 128kbps [A: SoundHandler (aac lc, 44100 Hz, stereo, 128 kb/s)]