c843f8a02d74.jpg

5dd117d85f1c.jpg

d920755b3b72.jpg

db1b062e64d8.jpg

8022b02a7af7.jpg

82254dd001df.jpg

http://dfiles.ru/files/fmozcsbpt

Elabuelo

Yeah, I saw this scene a month before and was surprised by the almost explicit nature of it allowing for the fact it is a tv series. But though the pics here are promising, in actual fact nothing is seen properly. But thank you anyway, Oleg.

damien

yea watched the whole series and though it promised alot it delivered nothing much. Banshee series one had some better action

tdlotslv

yea watched the whole series and though it promised alot it delivered nothing much. Banshee series one had some better action
Well I think that it was her first time being nude so one can say that is was her sort of coming out party perhaps though we will see more in season 2 next year Squanto is her a lover and he has been really pushing her to become a lot more edgier and diversify her resume and not be afraid to show some skin and she has been frequenting some Indian reservation to help release all her fears so thats always going to be a plus I think as it strongly indicates her aspirations to obey her boyfriend's every demands and his will let's hope she truly does follow through as being pretty can only last for so long in her industry :)

tdlotslv

I just saw the episode. I like it, is this the most explicit one episode?
Yes I think so and the ones with officer wilson as for Thandie Newton herself she pretty much only shows tits and ass and I think maybe a brief bush or two can't remember fully though and in her blowjob scene if you pause it it looks like her might have went a little bit far too south for her real life lover's liking but then again my eyes could have been fooling since that is what I wanted to see anyway and besides the scene was really brief that might have helped I am not though does anyone else agree?

hoochimama

Nice shots, but seeing dicks occasionally touch their female co-stars in sex scenes is par for the course in softcore sex scenes, doesn't make it explicit sex. You can finds tons of such instances in boards dedicated to softcore movies where whenever a dick touches an actress it's called "extra mile".

Rule of thumb: if you have to ask, it's not explicit.