Jan soldat

areskratos

He selled some of his short movies on vimeo but not the good ones. I asked him if I could buy them but he said because of the privacy of his actors he could not sell them :(
You could watch Interim (2011) here:
BUT
Online Preview

A selection of more than 700 short films from the annual catalogues since 2007 online (password protected) for:

• the exploiting film industry worldwide
    curators, festivals, cinemas, journalists, distributors, sales representatives etc.
  • representatives from the educational field
    media educators, specialized teachers, lecturers who use short films in their lessons, classes and lectures)
  • unfortunately, it is not possible to grant access to the database for private research

Translated with google translate:
Interim (2011)
A cool gray, current Germany, where the heart stops. A drab, urban apartment building in it is the emotionally sterile living space of the young, female protagonist. With a toneless, almost dead longing she looks at the relationship of her roommate. At least she has someone in her boyfriend who tells her weird, trivial everyday anecdotes at the table and with whom she can sleep. Our main character is alone. She jerks, drinks tap water, washes her hands, then brings the garbage down, drives on the bus through the usual streets with the usual shops. The boys in the S-Bahn talk about the advantages and disadvantages of cell phones or landline connections; Nobody has more to offer in terms of communication in this functional life, reduced to the bare minimum. Then her roommate secretly comes to her too. He makes it to himself, behind her back, half nestled against her when she appears to be sleeping. Later she then sleeps properly with a stranger who is not detailed. The director says nothing about it; his way of filming seems to stay out. My favorite picture: how she lies motionless and his sperm runs out of her. It remains to be seen whether that looks satisfied. Or if someone doesn't notice that he's crying. (Silvia Szymanski)

This one I really want to see!

François gan

Thanks areskratos yes interim about sex explicit can watch the film or others in vimeo or vk
He selled some of his short movies on vimeo but not the good ones. I asked him if I could buy them but he said because of the privacy of his actors he could not sell them :(
You could watch Interim (2011) here:
BUT
Online Preview

A selection of more than 700 short films from the annual catalogues since 2007 online (password protected) for:

• the exploiting film industry worldwide
    curators, festivals, cinemas, journalists, distributors, sales representatives etc.
  • representatives from the educational field
    media educators, specialized teachers, lecturers who use short films in their lessons, classes and lectures)
  • unfortunately, it is not possible to grant access to the database for private research

Translated with google translate:
Interim (2011)
A cool gray, current Germany, where the heart stops. A drab, urban apartment building in it is the emotionally sterile living space of the young, female protagonist. With a toneless, almost dead longing she looks at the relationship of her roommate. At least she has someone in her boyfriend who tells her weird, trivial everyday anecdotes at the table and with whom she can sleep. Our main character is alone. She jerks, drinks tap water, washes her hands, then brings the garbage down, drives on the bus through the usual streets with the usual shops. The boys in the S-Bahn talk about the advantages and disadvantages of cell phones or landline connections; Nobody has more to offer in terms of communication in this functional life, reduced to the bare minimum. Then her roommate secretly comes to her too. He makes it to himself, behind her back, half nestled against her when she appears to be sleeping. Later she then sleeps properly with a stranger who is not detailed. The director says nothing about it; his way of filming seems to stay out. My favorite picture: how she lies motionless and his sperm runs out of her. It remains to be seen whether that looks satisfied. Or if someone doesn't notice that he's crying. (Silvia Szymanski)

This one I really want to see!

areskratos

I guess if you really want to see his movies you have to ask him yourself. I really don't know where to watch his movies or where to buy them.