18+ Hagar Ben-Asher - explicit sex scenes from The Slut (2012) movie

M

Michelle Cohen

He male actor says it wasn't real, but it does look like penetration.

Haaretz: How long was if before you realized just how exposed this film required you to be?
"You get it pretty quickly," says Golan.
Exposure is one thing, but "The Slut" takes it to a whole new level. It seems as if Ben-Asher wanted to show the world just how sex scenes should be filmed. The film has one scene that is probably the most explicit ever filmed in Israel. Are we missing something? Because to me, it looks like penetration.
"It's the movies. It's an illusion," he explains. "Did we have sex on camera? No. Our acting technique was really refined by the time we shot that scene, after so much rehearsal and repetition. We shot that scene on our final day, when our technique was at its absolute best. It was the culmination of a long process of working together, and I felt really safe. Everyone was supporting me. Our job is to make you forget you're watching a movie, and in this scene, we did just that. The thing is, now there are all these people asking if it was real or not."
Because you see everything!
"This film has a visual beauty, and it's a bit like a smokescreen. Like a magician who's doing a trick with one hand to distract you from what he's doing with his other hand. Our integrity as actors and performers allowed both me and Hagar to believe that the scene was real. But physically, it wasn't. We do the thing itself, but it's not real," says Golan.
"There's the frame, so some things are kept out of view. Like, when someone dies in a film, everybody knows that no one was really killed, no matter how believable it is. In this film, it's easier for people to think that we really did it than it is for them to believe in our deception."

hawfilhunk

He male actor says it wasn't real, but it does look like penetration.

Haaretz: How long was if before you realized just how exposed this film required you to be?
"You get it pretty quickly," says Golan.
Exposure is one thing, but "The Slut" takes it to a whole new level. It seems as if Ben-Asher wanted to show the world just how sex scenes should be filmed. The film has one scene that is probably the most explicit ever filmed in Israel. Are we missing something? Because to me, it looks like penetration.
"It's the movies. It's an illusion," he explains. "Did we have sex on camera? No. Our acting technique was really refined by the time we shot that scene, after so much rehearsal and repetition. We shot that scene on our final day, when our technique was at its absolute best. It was the culmination of a long process of working together, and I felt really safe. Everyone was supporting me. Our job is to make you forget you're watching a movie, and in this scene, we did just that. The thing is, now there are all these people asking if it was real or not."
Because you see everything!
"This film has a visual beauty, and it's a bit like a smokescreen. Like a magician who's doing a trick with one hand to distract you from what he's doing with his other hand. Our integrity as actors and performers allowed both me and Hagar to believe that the scene was real. But physically, it wasn't. We do the thing itself, but it's not real," says Golan.
"There's the frame, so some things are kept out of view. Like, when someone dies in a film, everybody knows that no one was really killed, no matter how believable it is. In this film, it's easier for people to think that we really did it than it is for them to believe in our deception."

The copulation scene looks so realistic because you see Golan (lead actor) has a real full-blown erection, and you see his erection going in and out of Hagar (lead actress) from a medium distant frontal angle - but in actuality, his erect penis is probably just pushing down into the bed (which he refers as "some things are kept out of view").

Reminds me of a genre of hard softcore Thai movies where they typically use a similar technique, i.e., you normally see the actor sporting a real erection but their erection merely brushes downward, just outside of the actress' private part - and so, from a frontal camera angle, there is that illusion of actual penetration.

damien

saw this on movie25.com and yea it looked the real deal. however it was mere glimpses which supports strongly the simulated theory. makes you wonder how many times this scene was reversed to make it seem so real LOL! some off camera private rehearsals no doubt