Real sex Glimpse 18 by Roy Stuart

Vittel73

What is it about Roy Stuarts work that catches me every time? Quality is not great, he cuts at the stangest places and his MO is always the same.. still, there is something there... btw... Diane Krüger did not do anything more that that short smile and interview? Or did I miss it?
@Nochvemo - you SIR are the GOAT ;-)

finnssss

What is it about Roy Stuarts work that catches me every time? Quality is not great, he cuts at the stangest places and his MO is always the same.. still, there is something there... btw... Diane Krüger did not do anything more that that short smile and interview? Or did I miss it?
There were unconfirmed rumours and speculation generated by some offhand comments made by Stuart that Diane went full nude with some possible urination but she didn't release the consent to publish.

Hard to know what to believe with this kind of thing. If you ever listen to Woodman, he claims he filmed almost every girl he ever interviewed either having sex with him or them having sex with someone else but some didn't release their consent so all the footage stays locked in his vault.
I mean I don't have any issue believing that that is true for some of them but I'm doubtful it's as many of them as he makes out.

Nochvemo

It is very true that, despite returning again and again to the same scenes and the same style, Roy Stuart's collection, which began as a simple making of his photographic reports, has ended up captivating all those to whom we this type of casting with "street" models is morbid, regardless of any professional aesthetic. Natural girls of French beauty offering their bodies for our furry delight.
Regarding Diane Krüger, I think she should have attended an appointment that Stuart himself asked her to propose some type of collaboration, but when she saw what the matter was about, she decided to respectfully return home. And it's a shame. ;)

Nochvemo

There were unconfirmed rumours and speculation generated by some offhand comments made by Stuart that Diane went full nude with some possible urination but she didn't release the consent to publish.

Hard to know what to believe with this kind of thing. If you ever listen to Woodman, he claims he filmed almost every girl he ever interviewed either having sex with him or them having sex with someone else but some didn't release their consent so all the footage stays locked in his vault.
I mean I don't have any issue believing that that is true for some of them but I'm doubtful it's as many of them as he makes out.
Although it doesn't seem totally crazy to me, at that time Diane Krüger already had a certain amount of international recognition, so I find it hard to believe that she would start pissing in front of Stuart's camera and then prohibit him from publishing it, especially with the risk of having anything recorded today.

finnssss

Although it doesn't seem totally crazy to me, at that time Diane Krüger already had a certain amount of international recognition, so I find it hard to believe that she would start pissing in front of Stuart's camera and then prohibit him from publishing it, especially with the risk of having anything recorded today.
Yeah like I said it was all rumour and speculation. Probably mixed with a lot of hope lol

dlray

Roy Stuart’s Glimpse 28 Alpha Vol. 4 is out,I found Asian models kaori and elisa in videos and pictures
Does anyone has got glimpse 27 yet?It would be better if there were Glimpse 28 Alpha Vol. 4

rsfan

Hi. I came across this great thread and joined the forum because of it. If anyone could re-up the collection to Mega I would appreciate it to no end.
Thanks in advance.