Filosofia na Alkova 2009

sowbb

Now that I've seen it: it is explicit as advertised, although most unsimulated scenes were done by extras in the orgy scene. There were some interesting scenes by the main cast, most notable (for me) is the explicit full on insertion right at the beginning.

It is also very... bisexual to say the least. I get why it was posted to a gay group. Absolutely not everyone's cup of pee tea, and I do get mammos' standpoint on the subject.

All in all I think it was worth the wait. The main cast is made of real established theater actors, they did partake in the explicitness, and the women were mostly attractive enough to keep me, ahm, interested.

As for the sausage factor, to quote Psalms (I may be misquoting this a bit):

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of pubes, I will fear no penis; For unsimulated hetero scenes are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they shall not convert me.

tng

Well that was pretty terrible, thanks for the link though! Do we have a name for this actress? She was pretty much the only interesting thing in the whole film, too bad we didn't get to see her do a lot.

4.jpg

spyral

Well that was pretty terrible, thanks for the link though! Do we have a name for this actress? She was pretty much the only interesting thing in the whole film, too bad we didn't get to see her do a lot.

Agreed! She was the worthwhile one for sure. Did anyone see her do anything explicit? I just skimmed the whole thing, but the closest I saw was when she was with that tied up dude. Obviously her face right next to his erection in your screenshot. And then when she's "humping" him you can see his cock flop on her belly a few times. Anything I missed from other scenes with her?

Thanks for sharing.

sowbb

Agreed! She was the worthwhile one for sure. Did anyone see her do anything explicit? I just skimmed the whole thing, but the closest I saw was when she was with that tied up dude. Obviously her face right next to his erection in your screenshot. And then when she's "humping" him you can see his cock flop on her belly a few times. Anything I missed from other scenes with her?

Thanks for sharing.
Some masturbation scenes and some breast-sucking on another woman near the end.