ESTADO IMPURO (2018)

tng

Is the movie out? Does the playlist include other films that could be interesting for us?
It's mostly gay stuff on that playlist if you're willing to dig through that. There could be some hidden gem, but you got to search into a sea of dicks to find it lol. From what I've seen though, these gay playlists do tend to have the best obscure stuff... if there's a dick in it, they'll find it, you just need to hope it's a woman at the other end.

Smut Broker

Frankly, if seeing two dudes go at it is a deal breaker for you for going through a playlist, you have to re-evaluate your commitment to smut :)

al112

It's mostly gay stuff on that playlist if you're willing to dig through that. There could be some hidden gem, but you got to search into a sea of dicks to find it lol. From what I've seen though, these gay playlists do tend to have the best obscure stuff... if there's a dick in it, they'll find it, you just need to hope it's a woman at the other end.

I'm a bi person myself so.. no big deal. Does someone have the full film though? Can't find it.

tng

It's literally the only place that I've seen clips for this movie, other than the official vimeo channel from the director. He's got some good sources.

Friendlyfella

Not worth it .. there is a brief dark bj and some man-on-man touching ... Vimeo has it.
Btw, the VK link should tell you it's gay stuff ...