Sexy EROTIC SOFTCORE Movie Archives [released after 2000 y.]

HOTiXXX

Shanghai Baby (2007)

hotixxx.org_m.jpg hotixxx.net_s.jpg

File:
Categories: Erotic Drama
Runtime: 01;32;11
Countries: Germany
Languages (2 audio tracks): 1. English | 2. Russian (MVO)
Subtitles EMBEDDED: Italian (few, other languages speech only)
Directors: Berengar Pfahl
Cast: Bai Ling, Luke Goss, Gregory Wong

In rain-drenched Berlin, the passionate, life-loving young writer Coco seeks the closing chapter of her novel, which begins in the turbulent city of Shanghai at the outset of the 21st century. Coco leads an intense life in the lively subculture of the boomtown Shanghai. It revolves around endless nights spent in the Shanghai club and art scene, sex, literature and the writing of her first novel. Her life takes an unexpectedly complicated turn when she suddenly feels attracted to two very opposite men. One is the young Chinese artist Tiantian, who often suffers from melancholy and depression, which he tries in vain to ease through the consumption of marijuana. Soon it emerges that Tiantian is impotent. Coco's love for him thus becomes more platonic and she develops feelings of exceptional tenderness for him. Coco thinks she has found the ideal love in Tiantian. Mark from Berlin is completely different: blond, physically very attractive, he is an internationally active business ...

Video: DVDRip, MKV, AVC, H.264, 720x400, 1020 kb/s
Audio (2 audio tracks): 1. EN. (AAC, 2 ch, 128 kb/s) | 2. RU. (AAC, 2 ch, 128 kb/s)
Size: 763 MB

Download Keep2sharE.cc One Free Link
https://k2s.cc/file/49356b975ad7b/ShanghaiBaby.mkv

HOTiXXX

lolaui-segseu-pateuneo / Laura Sex Partner (2016)

hotixxx.org_s.jpg hotixxx.net_s.jpg

File:
Categories: Explicit Erotic Romance Drama
Runtime: 01;00;25
Countries: South Korea
Languages: Korean

Lover secretly meet? Hate is toxic to the skin, the girlfriend who tried to turn the mind but always just, rejected. Cagjab of mind, every night on the Internet and stop them to lull the loneliness. One day, on the Internet and stop by the chat window as a woman to seduce, to [...] Must be seen, called to mind the former under Laura headed for the motel to meet up with a mysterious allure in Laura and spends the night like a dream. Since the continuing possibility of Laura herself increasingly will not be able to refuse the County. Machine starts to suspect that the behavior of the Prefecture of the camp. Laura and the Chin, dicey relationship begins!

Video: HDRip, MKV, AVC, H.264, 720x400, 1008 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 ch, 128 kb/s
Size: 488 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/731cfafe0652e/LolauiSegseuPateuneo.mkv

HOTiXXX

She Stole My Voice (2007) [Uncensored Version]

File:
Titles: She Stole My Voice: A Documentary About Lesbian R@pe
Categories: Explicit Erotic Documentary
Runtime: 01;28;00
Countries: USA
Languages: English
Directors: Justine Chang, Armand Kaye

In one of the most important and controversial documentaries of the last five years, filmmakers Justine Chang and Armand Kaye examine a crime that has been ignored, discounted, and even declared impossible. The result of years of research and production, She Stole My Voice: A Documentary About Lesbian R@pe is a jarring, terrifying, and eye-opening look at this lesbian rape and sexual violence between women. The film masterfully interweaves community responses, expert analyses, and graphic reenactments to create an absolutely unforgettable experience. Viewers will see the reality and prevalence of this crime, and learn how the community as a whole, law enforcement, and even the lesbian community itself have repeatedly discounted this crime. And in the unforgettable and terrifyingly graphic reenactments of lesbian r@pe, viewers will begin to truly understand the chilling and horrific experience of actual lesbian r@pe...

WARNING!!! Movie contains explicit sex and violence scenes.

Video:
DVDRip, MKV, AVC, H.264, 704x384, 1020 kb/s
Size: 710 MB

Download FileBoom.me One Free Link
https://fboom.me/file/07646fd0a90dc/SheStoleMyVoice.mkv

HOTiXXX

le-deu: wi-heom-han yoo-hok / Red: A Dangerous Seduction (2016)

File:
Categories: Explicit Erotic Drama
Runtime: 01;15;33
Directors: Jang Jeong-gwan
Cast: Kim Do-hee, Lee Soo-jin, Jeong In-joon, Lee Min-joon, Kang Heon-soo, Lee Hye-jin, Lee Sang-gil

Se-hee is a famous writer who gets her best-sellers by luring men into her basement, imprisoning them and having them write for her. Seung-ah is also a writer who envies Se-hee for being successful and gets her boyfriend Jong-suk to have Se-hee killed. Min-seok is always by Seung-ah's side to support her until one day she asks him to kill Jong-suk for her...

Video: HDRip, MKV, AVC, H.264, 720x400, 1012 kb/s
Size: 582 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/130f3974d7d99/Ledeu.WiheomhanYoohok.mkv

HOTiXXX

The Survivalist (2015)

hotixxx.org_m.jpg hotixxx.net_s.jpg

File:
Categories: Erotic Sci-Fi Thriller
Runtime: 01;43;32
Countries: UK
Languages (2 audio tracks): 1. Russian (DVO) | 2. English
Directors: Stephen Fingleton
Cast: Mia Goth, Martin McCann, Barry Ward

In a kill-or-be-killed world where starvation is rife and strangers are always dangerous, The Survivalist lives off the grid, and by his wits. When a starving woman and her teenage daughter discover his forest refuge, his loneliness drives him to overcome his suspicion and strike a bargain with them in return for bed and board. But as desire becomes stronger than necessity, the exchange becomes an uneasy, ongoing arrangement which threatens not only his carefully constructed world but also his life.

P.s. : Erotic scenes in the film are few, film is mainly for a Mia Goth admirers ...

Video: WEB-DLRip, AVI, 720x304, 1714 kb/s
Audio (2 audio tracks): MP3, 2 ch, 128 kb/s
Size: 1,46 GB

https://fboom.me/file/f37499f877c5d/Survivalist.avi

HOTiXXX

tamhada: yogmang-ui seom / Covet: Island of Desire (2017)

File:
Categories: Explicit Erotic Thriller
Runtime: 01;21;21
Directors: Kim Jin-Sung
Cast: Han Jae-beom, Park Cho-hyeon, Kim Hwa-yeon

People who are on a fishing boat in a secluded countryside wake up to a deep desire in their heart. Money, sex, power ... In the uninhabited desert of endless desire, it turns out that somebody is found as a body and another person is on the island. Can they escape safely from the island of desire?

Video: HDRip, MKV, AVC, H.264, 720x400, 1016 kb/s
Size: 657 MB

http://fboom.me/file/a60d49ac03fbe/Tamhada.YogmangUiSeom.mkv

HOTiXXX

Canciones de amor en L0lita's Club / L0lita's Club (2007)

File:
Runtime: 01;34;50
Countries: Spain
Languages: Spanish
DOWNLOAD Subtitles: ENGLISH
Directors: Vicente Aranda
Cast: Eduardo Noriega, Flora Martinez, Belen Fabra

Follow the story of Spanish policeman Raul, a man who hates his life, hates the world, hates women, loves b00ze, uses sex to express his hate. One day after one of his b00ze-and-hooker binges he gets suspended, much to the dislike of a hot police woman of his precinct, and decides to go visit his family in a small village. There we meet his aging father, who's shacking up with a much younger lady - which Raul used to shag, and Raul's identical-twin brother Valentin, which is not all that identical: he is a retard. Valentin also works as a handyman at the local whorehouse, where all the girls love him - one of them loves him a lot more, and he loves her too. However, a crime lord is after Raul, and trouble ensues - not only because of the mobster, but also because of Raul's meddling with Valentin's happy life.

Video: DVDRip, AVI, 720x400, 1451 kb/s
Audio: AC3, 2 ch, 192 kb/s
Size: 1,10 GB

http://fboom.me/file/3d5836d6ac042/CancionesAmorL0l1ta5Club.avi

HOTiXXX

a-nae-leul ba-ggu-da / Swapping Wives (2017)

File:
Runtime: 01;27;37
Directors: Kim Moo-won
Cast: Si Woo, Baek Se-ri, Jung Jae-sik, Si Hyeon

A sexy sister-in-law instead of a quiet wife!
An innocent sister-in-law instead of a horny wife!
Two men struggle with their sex lives and they decide to swap wives.
Jong-woo is frustrated with his wife Jae-hee because she's so silent in bed. He talks to Ji-yeong about this and she tells him she hasn't had satisfying sex ever with her quiet husband Min-soo. Jong-woo and Ji-yeong find out they enjoy various positions and plays and end up spending a night together. Meanwhile, Jae-hee and Min-soo also want something soft and affectionate and the couples can't be stopped now...

Video: HDRip, MKV, AVC, H.264, 720x400, 1000 kb/s
Size: 708 MB

http://k2s.cc/file/f7effa5e391ed/AnaeleulBagguda.mkv

HOTiXXX

20 nuits et un jour de pluie / 20 Nights and a Rainy Day / 20 Nachte und ein Regentag (2006)

File:
Runtime: 01;21;18
Countries: France, Germany
Languages: French, German, Indonesian, English
Subtitles EMBEDDED: French (to other languages speech only)
Directors: Lam Le
Cast: Natalia Worner, Eric Nguyen, Monic Arijanto

She was fleeing the West, and he the East. She was European, light-skinned, on her way back from Java, at the edge of the world. Once North-Vietnamese, now a proud Frenchman, he had an apartment in the center of Paris. This film tells the story of their embrace, 20 nights under the Parisian sky, in the shadow of Notre Dame. During these 20 nights they find refuge in each other's bodies.

Video: DVDRip, AVI, 576x352, 1058 kb/s
Audio: MP3, 2 ch, 130 kb/s
Size: 697 MB

http://fboom.me/file/4bcd8b0b0912c/20NuitsJourPluie.avi

HOTiXXX

Un Ete Brulant / A Burning Hot Summer (2011)

hotixxx.net_m.jpg hotixxx.net_s.jpg

File info:
Category: Erotic Drama
Runtime: 01;31;15
Countries: France, Italy, Switzerland
Languages (2 audio tracks): 1. Russian (MVO) | 2. French
EMBEDDED Subtitles: ENGLISH
DOWNLOAD Subtitles: MISCELLANEOUS (untested on this release)
Director: Philippe Garrel
Cast: Monica Bellucci, Louis Garrel, Celine Sallette

On a burning summer's night, a sports car crashes headlong into a tree. The previous year Paul meets the painter Frederic through a mutual friend. Frederic lives in Italy with Angele, the actress with whom he is deeply in love. While working as an extra, Paul befriends an assistant Roland and falls in love with Elisabeth, another extra.

Video: DVDRip, MKV, AVC, H.264, 720x304, 1081 kb/s
Audio (2 audio tracks): AAC, 2 ch, 128 kb/s
Size: 874 MB

http://fboom.me/file/c906882fcae7d/UnEteBrulant.mkv

HOTiXXX

ti-ket da-bang / Ticket Coffee Shop (2017)

File:
Runtime: 01;33;08
Directors: Kim Tae-soo
Cast: Lee Soo, Soo Yeong, Yoon Do Seob

A ticket war between sexy girls! There is a ticket coffee shop in a small town. Kang Cherry is the most popular girl here. The town men are desperate to get their tickets with Cherry everyday. However, Cherry doesn't easily give into them and she's haughty. One day, Moon-sik moves into the town to live a quiet life. Cherry recognizes a man with money right away and tries to seduce him. Moon-sik who visits the coffee shop out of curiosity falls for Cherry right away and can't seem to get enough of her...

Video: HDRip, MKV, AVC, H.264, 720x400, 1010 kb/s
Size: 752 MB

http://k2s.cc/file/110b1af2ced60/TiKetDaBang.mkv

HOTiXXX

Aroused (2013)

File:
Categories: Documentary Erotic
Runtime: 01;08;58
Countries: USA
Languages (2 audio tracks): 1. Russian (MVO) | 2. English, French
Subtitles EMBEDDED: ENGLISH (to Katsuni french speech)
Directors: Deborah Anderson
Cast: Belladonna, Kayden Kross, Lisa Ann, Celine Tran (as Katsumi), Teagan Presley, Ash Hollywood, Misty Stone, Tanya Tate, Asphyxia Noir (as Asphyxia), Jesse Jane, Francesca Le, Lexi Belle, April O'Neil, Brooklyn Lee, Allie Haze, Alexis Texas

Aroused is a feature documentary film capturing the making of a Fine Art photographic book shot by Deborah Anderson, featuring 16 of the Worlds most successful Adult film Stars. As questions are asked in this intimate film, the girls reveal more than just their naked skin...

Video: WEBRip, AVI, 720x400, 2058 kb/s
Audio (2 audio tracks): AC3, 2 ch, 384 kb/s
Size: 1,37 GB

http://k2s.cc/file/a4ae794a46c9d/Aroused.avi

HOTiXXX

Shanghai Belle / The Skin Territory: Paris Decadence (2011)

hotixxx.org_s.jpg 5917358499d64.jpg

File:
Runtime: 01;46;12
Countries: France
Languages: English
Directors: Jean-Louis Daniel
Cast: Xin Wang, Marie Fevrier, Elena Kuletskaya

Based upon true stories, tells the destiny of five young women who all go through 'hell' to finally receive an unexpected redemption. Each of them states her intimate confessions through daily diaries. They experiment a journey on the 'edge'. The result of which is the loss of their innocence...

Video: DVDRip, MKV, AVC, H.264, 688x392, 1297 kb/s
Size: 1,05 GB

http://fboom.me/file/e8e568549fc76/ShanghaiBelle.mkv

HOTiXXX

Chikan Densha: Chohatsusuru Midara Shiri / Chikan Densha: Suggestive Indecent Hips (2005)

monoksid_s.jpg 5916d4b4ddea2.jpg

File info:
Category: Pinku Explicit Erotic Adventures
Runtime: 00;59;09
Languages: Japanese
Director: Naoyuki Tomomatsu
Cast: Sayaka Kitagawa, Katsuharu Takeda, Emi Kitagawa, Atsushi Hida, Lemon Hanazawa

A man fond of fondling women's bottoms on the train finds himself in the company of ghosts on a train conducted by the God of Death.

Video: DVDRip, AVI, 720x416, 2499 kb/s
Audio: MP3, 2 ch, 128 kb/s
Size: 1,13 GB

http://fboom.me/file/addf6cedf732d/Ch1kanD3n5ha.Ch0hat5u5uruM1daraSh1r1.avi

HOTiXXX

chin-gu-eom-ma 2017: chin-gu-ga jib-e eobs-deon nal / Friend's Mother 2017: The Day My Friend Wasn't Home (2017)

hotixxx.org_s.jpg 59149d90ad93a.jpg

File:
Categories: Explicit Erotic Romance
Runtime: 01;01;23
Subtitles EMBEDDED: Korean
Directors: Lee Jin-II
Cast: Kyono Mirei

Shinsuke's mother is too young and sexy to be someone's mother. Masao has been in love with her for 5 years since the day he met her. His love is growing and so is his passion. While Shinsuke isn't home, Masao decides to confess his feelings to his mother...

Video: HDRip, MKV, AVC, H.264, 720x400, 1012 kb/s
Size: 496 MB

http://k2s.cc/file/a0d4fa9952558/ChinGuEomMa2017.mkv