Sexy EROTIC SOFTCORE Movie Archives [released after 2000 y.]

HOTiXXX

ae-in : a-nae-ui nam-ja / Lover : My Wife's Man (2018)

hotixxx.net_s.jpg hotixxx.org_s.jpg hotixxx.org.jpg

File:
Categories: Explicit Erotic Romance
Runtime: 01;12;53
Countries: South Korea
Languages: Korean
Subtitles EMBEDDED: CHINESE
Directors: Lim Hyun-tae
Cast: Lee Joon-hyun, Seo Won-I, Kang Dae-ho, Lee Jin-joo-I

Stop peeking and let's have a fling.
Min-ho works at a private detective agency where peeking into others' lives is what he does. One day, a pretty woman named Mi-na asks him to tail her husband and Min-ho is in for a shock. The man he's tracking down is in an affair with his wife, Soo-kyung. The place they meet each other is usually Min-ho's house after he's gone to work. Min-ho installs secret cameras to catch theem in action and watches the scene with Mi-na.

Video: HDRip, MP4, AVC, H.264, 1280x660, 2500 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 ch, 341 kb/s
Size: 1,43 GB

Download Keep2sharE.cc One Free Link
https://k2s.cc/file/4d2556515ad9d/Aein.AnaeuiNamja.mp4

HOTiXXX

Cleavagefield (2009)

hotixxx.net.jpg hotixxx.org_s.jpg hotixxx.org.jpg

File:
Categories: Explicit Erotic Comedy Horror
Runtime: 01;15;31
Countries: USA
Languages: English
Directors: Jim Wynorski (as Salvadore Ross)
Cast: Tallulah Blankhead, Brandin Rackley, Amy Ried

A bunch of hot chicks are having a slumber party for their friend Tiffany, who’s off to Sweden to make a high end Triple X movie. The festivities are in high gear; but then a giant monster inexplicably invades Los Angeles. One girl videos everything as the babes make a run for it through the city. But there are more things to beware of beside the monster. According to some naked hotties seen in an alley way, the monster is covered with moth-mites that drop off its slimy body then attack unwary female victims, chewing off their clothes. It’s a harrowing night for all involved.

Video: DVDRip, MKV, AVC, H.264, 720x364, 1735 kb/s
Audio: AC-3, 2 ch, 256 kb/s
Size: 1,07 GB

Download FileBoom.me One Free Link
https://fboom.me/file/0fcef8b9ab434/Cleavagefield.mkv

HOTiXXX

Momoiro Nyotai Zukan / Pink girls body book (2015)

hotixxx.net_m.jpg hotixxx.org_s.jpg hotixxx.org.jpg

File:
Titles: Momoiro Nyotai Zukan / Pink girls body book / Gifts for Momoka
Categories: Erotic Romance Drama
Runtime: 01;10;16
Countries: Japan
Languages: Japanese
Directors: Tetsuya Takeuchi
Cast: Yuka Tomoda, Mirei Yokoyama

A sensual drama carefully sketching love-hungry men and women's love affair. Actor Taku co-lived with actress Satomi co-starring in the pink movie, but told parting, retire the actor. Takuma who came back to the country and became a salesperson started dating with Rika who is working at the agricultural cooperative and also looks and character.

Video: HDTVRip, MKV, AVC, H.264, 984x552, 1792 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 ch, 160 kb/s
Size: 848 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/9bd277d127207/MomoiroNyotaiZukan.mkv

HOTiXXX

Erotic Sex Positions (2006)

File:
Categories: Sex Video Education & Practices
Runtime: 00;58;51
Countries: Canada
Languages (2 audio tracks): 1. English | 2. Russian (VO)
Directors: Bill Chang
Cast: Natasha Ray, Crystal Lowe, Dave & Jules Anderson, Adam & Jennine Kelly, Scott Mairan & Kate Wynter

Join hosts Crystal Lowe and Natasha Ray in the Instructional Mode for directions, tips and alternatives in 5 categories of sexual positions: Male Superior, Female Superior, Seated, Rear Entry, and, for the extra-playful, Advanced. Each intriguing category is introduced by a titillating foreplay Teaser, presenting 5 unique mood-setting seductive scenarios. What follows are 27 erotic positions that range from a twist on the classics to the slightly acrobatic and experimental, lustfully demonstrated by three naturally attractive couples.

Video: DVDRip, MKV, AVC, H.264, 704x400, 1000 kb/s
Audio (2 audio tracks): AAC, 2 ch, 128 kb/s
Size: 529 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/a6caeb8dbe784/Er0ticS3xP0siti0ns.mkv

HOTiXXX

Wild Party Girls 35 (2007)

File:
Categories: Explicit Erotic, Exhibitionism, Party Girls, Reality Based, Compilation, Amateur, All Girls
FULL Runtime: 01;45;52

This wet wild adventure starts at a pro football game. Three hot coeds flash at the end of a game before taking a limo ride to the beach. Once at the beach, two more girls join in for a boating adventure. These girls get naked immediately, and then play with themselves and each other. Pussy eating and dildo ramming in the Gulf of Mexico in the bright Florida sun! A great wet t-shirt contest from spring break and some behind the scenes action back at the beach house add some more Wild Party Girls to the mix... The limo ride home has the girls all taking turns going down on each other! This is a hot video with true Wild Party Girls on a crazy naked adventure!

WARNING!!! Video contains explicit scenes of a sexual nature.

Video:
DVDRip, MP4, AVC, H.264, 640x368, 1135 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 ch, 64 kb/s
ARCHIVE Size: 918 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/b277da85cb33a/DG.WildPartyGirls.35.rar

HOTiXXX

Lust Sessions (2008)

File:
Titles: Lust Sessions / Sehvet Seanslari
Categories: Explicit Erotic Romance Drama
Runtime: 01;24;50
Directors: Dante Giove
Cast: Jezebelle Bond, Leah Riley, Cassie Young, Katrina Isis, Danny Dagger, Justin Magnum

Kate Williams, the new "Love Coach" in town can heal the deepest wounds. She is a couple's counselor helping couples spice things up in their relationships. Ann is a client who needs help standing up to her lover Drake and up for herself, so she confides in Kate for some courage and advice. Kate has been good at helping most of her clients, but can she help them all. Kate begins mixing work with pleasure and before long has herself tangled in a web of lies she can't get out of. As sessions with Ann are still underway, acquaintances between Drake and Kate have spun this web a little stronger.

Video: DVDRip, MP4, AVC, H.264, 640x480, 1390 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 ch, 96 kb/s
Size: 904 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/556b8a0732d4b/LustSessions.mp4

HOTiXXX

Aoi Taiken Wagamama Maid No Koi / Love of the selfish Maid (2014)

File:
Categories: Pinku Drama
Runtime: 01;08;06
Directors: Satoshi Kaneda
Cast: Yoshitaka Hosokawa, Syunsuke Fujii...

Nanami is a senior in college and thick in the hunt for work. Her dream is to work in the flamboyant field of media, but she has yet to receive any offer. When her best friend, Tomoko, lands a position, she becomes frustrated and takes it out on her boyfriend, Ishino. One day, coming across a wanted flyer of a housemaid, she goes to a mansion of the Kiuchis, who have put out the ad. Luckily, she is hired and starts the job as a resident housemaid on the spot. However, things begin to look weird when Koichiro, the son, hands her a maid costume.

Video: HDTVRip, MKV, AVC, H.264, 984x552, 1493 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 ch, 140 kb/s
Size: 822 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/ac8b98da3f79f/AoiTaikenWagamamaMaidNoKoi.mkv

HOTiXXX

Nu / Nude (2018) [Season: 1]

File:
Categories: Erotic Comedy TV Series
Runtime: 03;25;12 - [10 episodes ~00;20;00]
Languages: French
Cast: Malya Roman, Eleonore Arnaud, Sebatien Barrio, Satya Dusaugey, Brigitte Faure

In 2026, a radical change leads to everyone living naked in the peaceful land of France. A police inspector wakes up after eight years in a coma and must adapt to this new reality...

Video: HDTVRip, MKV, AVC, H.264, 720x320, 1500 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 ch, 128 kb/s
FULL Size: 2,33 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/8e7fd81ba3bd5/Nu.S01.rar

HOTiXXX

Bedroom Eyes (2017)

File:
Categories: Explicit Erotic Thriller
Runtime: 01;21;15
Directors: Dean McKendrick
Cast: Pristine Edge, Angelo Bertoli, Carter Cruise

A beautiful webcam seductress finds herself in the middle of a gruesome murder mystery when her voyeuristic clients start turning up dead.

Video: HDTVRip, MKV, AVC, H.264, 720x384, 1000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 ch, 128 kb/s
Size: 656 MB

https://fboom.me/file/a41ab1f3cfb27/BedroomEyes.mkv

HOTiXXX

Pleasure or Pain (2013)

File:
Titles: Pleasure or Pain / Wildes Verlangen - Pleasure or Pain / Todos Os Tons Do Prazer
Categories: Explicit Erotic Thriller
Runtime: 01;39;50
Languages (2 audio tracks): 1. Russian (VO) | 2. English
DOWNLOAD Subtitles: ENGLISH | GERMAN | SPANISH
Directors: Zalman King
Cast: Malena Morgan, Christos Vasilopoulos, Kayla Jane

A wealthy real estate developer takes a young woman from an everyday mundane life and shows her a world of decadence and debauchery that pushes her sexual limits to the brink.

Video: HDRip, AVI, 720x400, 2030 kb/s
Audio (2 audio tracks): 1. RU. (AC-3, 6 ch, 448 kb/s) | 2. EN. (AC-3, 6 ch, 448 kb/s)
Size: 2,05 GB

https://fboom.me/file/2870336f873ff/PleasureOrPain.avi

HOTiXXX

Haha no koibito / Lover of Mother (2016)

File:
Categories: Explicit Erotic Romance Drama
Runtime: 01;14;46
Directors: Takahiro Ueno
Cast: Yuko Mizushima, Kokone Sasaki, Masanori Sugawara

Ryoko is a woman in her 50's. She runs an izakaya pub. Ryoko has raised her daughter Mina alone since she divorced. Meanwhile, Mina wants to study in America, but Ryoko opposes. Mina cries to her father who lives separately. One day, Mina brings her boyfriend Koto over to work part-time job at the izakaya pub. Ryoko treats Kota like a son. She consults with Kota about Mina's wishes to study in America. Later, Kota confesses feelings he has for Ryoko.

Video: HDTVRip, MP4, AVC, H.264, 986x552, 1123 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 ch, 295 kb/s
Size: 762 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/0a7ac51c0ab89/HahaNoKoibito.mp4

HOTiXXX

Wild Party Girls 34 (2007)

File:
Categories: Explicit Erotic, Exhibitionism, Party Girls, Reality Based, Compilation, Amateur, All Girls
Runtime: 01;52;00

Party Cove is one of the hottest party spots in North America! During Labor Day weekend thousands of boats and tons of lovely ladies can be found partying all day long. Lindsey, Jen and Erica kick off the weekend with a game of beer pong that turns into a full on three way back at the hotel room. The girls take turns going down on each other using fingers and tongues. The action on the boat during the day is even hotter. Lots of girls flashing, finger blasting and going down on each other! The raft scene where the girls are entertaining the masses will make you wish you were one of the lucky ones in the water! We finish up back at the hotel where Lindsey, the cute brunette, walks around the hotel completely naked making lots of friends! These girls are true Wild Party Girls!

Video:
DVDRip, WMV, 640x480, 1513 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 ch, 128 kb/s
Size: 1,13 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/fa1ed4ef0cac8/DG.WildPartyGirls.34.wmv

HOTiXXX

Amor idiota / Idiot Love / Glupia milosc (2004)

File:
Categories: Erotic Comedy
Runtime: 01;31;42
Countries: Spain, Andorra
Languages: Spanish, Catalan
DOWNLOAD Subtitles: ENGLISH
Directors: Ventura Pons
Cast: Santi Millan, Merce Pons, Marc Cartes

Pere-Lluc has a certain tendency to reflect upon his personal situation with irony and scepticism, though tinged with (sometimes black) humor; his actions are chaotic, excessive, out of control: the result of the crisis he is going through. One night, heading home drunk, hits his head on the aluminum ladder a girl is using to hang banners from the streetlights. He falls to the ground and, slightly dazed, is mesmerized by the girl. As the days go by, he becomes more and more obsessed with her. She tortures him. We witness the story of his tormenting passion in his efforts to win her love.

Video: DVDRip, AVI, 512x272, 923 kb/s
Audio: MP3, 2 ch, 128 kb/s
Size: 699 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/ee72fcc9313d0/AmorIdiota.avi

HOTiXXX

Wild Party Girls 31 (2006)

File:
Runtime: 01;50;01

We meet Holly at a raging pool party in Vegas. In a poolside cabana she fingers herself and tantalizingly licks her nipples. She's into men and women at the same time! "With girls I'm very dominant! I like to eat girls out and bite nipples!" After a few minutes of finger blasting she gets all four fingers in! When her fingers aren't enough its time to call in the vibrator for reinforcement. After climaxing, she says "I need some double action!"We're off to Indiana where hot girls compete naked for he title of Miss Nude North America. See an incredible wet t-shirt contest where it takes SKIN TO WIN!! Then, we're off to Party Central known as Mardi Gras. Even the most innocent girlfriends, sisters, and housewives flash tits and ass as they turn into Wild Party Girls!Back in Vegas, it's time for a bubble bath. While her tub is filling, Holly lets us in on her naughty side. "I love giving head! I love making them squirm! And then when I deep throat they go crazy!" When asked where she likes for a man to come, she said "Sometimes I like for guys to come on my face so I can lick it off my lips! It tastes good!"

Video:
DVDRip, WMV, 640x480, 1513 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 ch, 128 kb/s
Size: 1,13 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/4ba89aba953b4/DG.WildPartyGirls.31.wmv

HOTiXXX

Shinnin Onna Kyoshi / New Female Teacher (2009)

File:
Categories: Pinku Romance Drama
Runtime: 01;10;23
Cast: Ito Haruka, Komiya Yui, Nakamitsu Seiji

A forbidden story that a high school girl who died of a female teacher with a wounded heart and her mother is drowned in pleasure within school. Kiyomi Kimura, a new female teacher, is concerned about Naoya Shirota, a student who lost his mother a month ago. I will visit my home to encourage Naoya, but he refuses such maple.

Video: HDTVRip, MP4, AVC, H.264, 848x480, 1017 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 ch, 140 kb/s
Size: 584 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/6edf281f2fbe1/ShinninOnnaKyoshi.mp4