Doggystyle sex scenes?

spyral

One of my favorites is Déborah Révy in Q Desire. She is so hot and has a great extra mile sex scene. She strokes and blows a guy, then rides him cowgirl (and we can see the penetration). Then she flips over for doggy. It's actually rough doggy, too, he is fucking her hard, pulling her hair and smacking her ass. You don't see visible penetration during the doggy scene, but I think we can assume it's real given what leads up to it.

Worth downloading the full movie as this GIF has a lot of the doggy scene cut out.

Wouldn't it be great to have a look at all the footage that didn't make it into the final cut? How long do you think they were fucking for? How many times did he penetrate her? This was a 3 minute scene in the movie, but knowing how the filming process works, they were probably fucking each other for hours. It looks like he came inside her at the end of the doggy scene, too, but it's not clear. I wonder if he came inside her multiple times during the shooting process.

Would like to hear about other explicit doggy scenes if you know of any.

Yeah i would love to have seen all that footage, just guessing maybe over an hour atleast.
I kinda prefer mainstream scenes more so.
Sydney Sweeney short but she's a favourite of mine hope she does another one. (By the way it's basically a second long clip but how long do you reckon they did it for, just for that one second).
Marisa Tomei in Before the Devil knows your dead.
Halle Berry in Monsters Ball.
Nina Ivanisin - Slovenka 2009
Shannon Walsh - The OA
Emily Meade - Deuce
I'll keep looking for more actually explicit ones but i also don't mind the ones as above too. So plz update if you find any more.