Coco actress (superheroine movies)

Newsou1s

Getting fucked by strap on...
Nice find!

I still hold hope for the holy grail of her as she is just amazing. She’s been doing a lot more Rosie stuff lately. And if there is an old hc one I’d love to see it!

She’s come so close with the Chris corner stuff (grabbing erect cocks and getting jizzed on) so it’s not inconceivable that there’s something out there

majhar forhad

finnssss

None of these are sex.
There's only 3 vids with full penetration "Double Bagger", Bag Me Baby" and this new one "Bimbofication".
I'm about 80% sure there was another one from way back in the "Double Bagger" timeframe with the same actress who hits Coco up with a strap-on on a couch but I have not been able to find it for years.
"Double Bagger' is also the only one I have seen where Coco actually plays with a real penis. Just a brief glimpse of her giving a hand job, no visible blowing.
There was a link to the upscaled version along with a ton of other Coco vids in post #71 but it's gone now.
Here's a link with some including the upscaled Double Bagger

Last edited:
Reactions: xsx

Newsou1s

There's only 3 vids with full penetration "Double Bagger", Bag Me Baby" and this new one "Bimbofication".
I'm about 80% sure there was another one from way back in the "Double Bagger" timeframe with the same actress who hits Coco up with a strap-on on a couch but I have not been able to find it for years.
"Double Bagger' is also the only one I have seen where Coco actually plays with a real penis. Just a brief glimpse of her giving a hand job, no visible blowing.
There was a link to the upscaled version along with a ton of other Coco vids in post #71 but it's gone now.
Here's a link with some including the upscaled Double Bagger
Pretty sure the waiting for marriage one way back in the day is borderline touching penis. Lots of (appear to be) sim sex but then it cuts to him “pulling out” and jozzing on her

But double bagger def has her stroking the guys junk

finnssss

Pretty sure the waiting for marriage one way back in the day is borderline touching penis. Lots of (appear to be) sim sex but then it cuts to him “pulling out” and jozzing on her

But double bagger def has her stroking the guys junk
Oh yeah there's more than a few of them with the men touching/rubbing her with their junk, a lot of simulated penetration and a few of her getting jizzed on but Double Bagger is the only one where she actually handles one.

jkrc

She did her most with that double bagger actor. But there was no dildo penetration on that one. There is plenty of vids of her getting jizzed on. I believe there was HC stuff in her earliest days. Sometimes some models will do it couple times then decide to just do sim. Of course I have no proof of this. I just hope it shows up. I'm sure there is more early stuff with more touching, jizzing, and stuff like that.

She lost her looks for me. She gained weight, and is out of shape. Nothing beats a young Coco. Does anyone know if she has an OF or social media?

Zlekovsky

She did her most with that double bagger actor. But there was no dildo penetration on that one. There is plenty of vids of her getting jizzed on. I believe there was HC stuff in her earliest days. Sometimes some models will do it couple times then decide to just do sim. Of course I have no proof of this. I just hope it shows up. I'm sure there is more early stuff with more touching, jizzing, and stuff like that.

She lost her looks for me. She gained weight, and is out of shape. Nothing beats a young Coco. Does anyone know if she has an OF or social media?
She signed up for twitter in november 2022, which I have linked to before on this forum a few pages back :)

Imagine her only having 1400 followers were most girls way less hot than her has many many more.

I concur it would be wise for her to start a fitness journey if she wants to look her best, I saw some other people that complained about that on a superheroine site where they advertised her latest Bimbofication video.

finnssss

She absolutely got nailed by the strap-on in Double Bagger, it's clear penetration at 10:42, brief yes but clear. the entire 2 inch head of the strap-on goes in. Whether the rest was simulated or not is up for debate but there was penetration to start.

hoochimama

Do we really want Coco to go hardcore? (or want her to have done hardcore)

I mean is not the magic with Coco her being the hottest tease out there? Something to desire but never fully get?

I am not certain I would like her to be DP by some hairy men, or have her and some other girl insert as big sex toys as they can up their assholes, that would not make her more attractive to me.

In my opinion it would ruin part of what made her special in the first place!
Coco's dick-dodging tease is what got me interested in her but eventually I do want to see some progress even it's just a raunchier level of teasing/interactions with a dick at first.

I don't lose interest whenever a long-time tease takes the next step towards hardcore, I instead become a fan for life and consider any BG scene coming from a long-time tease to be rare and worth collecting.

When a long-time tease chick retires/quits without having taken the next step - without having given the fans what they yearned to see for years on end - I consider she wasted everyone's time.

Also think it's hotter for teasing chicks to progress to hardcore than for us to find some old hardcore they did at the start of their career when they didn't know better - particularly if they're hardly even recognizable in their early hardcore work (ex: Bratty Bunny).

Last edited: