Coco actress (superheroine movies)

finnssss

"Double Bagger" is one of her more explicit films but "Bag Me Baby" with Sinn Sage is by far her most explicit that I have seen so far.

Newsou1s

Ya there’s another one called waiting til marriage or something of that nature where the boundaries cross pretty close to bg hardcore, but still to date out of all the research I’ve done (which is more than I’m proud of) she hasn’t done any hard core except for the dildo one with sinn sage.

finnssss

Ya there’s another one called waiting til marriage or something of that nature where the boundaries cross pretty close to bg hardcore, but still to date out of all the research I’ve done (which is more than I’m proud of) she hasn’t done any hard core except for the dildo one with sinn sage.
There's a few like Waiting for Marriage that are almost but not quite there. Same Chris's Corner regular guy in most of them and while he whips it out and even gets hard, he never gets to actually put it in anywhere nor does she ever interact with it and just pretends to put it in.
I think Double Bagger is the only video I have seen with her actually grabbing a cock.
Only 3 that I know of with actual penetration (all from strap-on's by other women) the two mentioned with Bag in the titles and there's another one that I have only seen screenshots of where same girl in Double Bagger nails her on a couch.

jkrc

There's a few like Waiting for Marriage that are almost but not quite there. Same Chris's Corner regular guy in most of them and while he whips it out and even gets hard, he never gets to actually put it in anywhere nor does she ever interact with it and just pretends to put it in.
I think Double Bagger is the only video I have seen with her actually grabbing a cock.
Only 3 that I know of with actual penetration (all from strap-on's by other women) the two mentioned with Bag in the titles and there's another one that I have only seen screenshots of where same girl in Double Bagger nails her on a couch.
Can you share the screen shots and do you know the name of it? The double bagger you can see she doesn't actually put it in. I'm not aware of any others so I would love for you to post these screen shots or maybe where to find them?

I've also been searching extensively for years. I'm still on a mission to find more. But forums fron years ago is where I seen she might of done these necro films HC. . Even forums are hard to find which is surprising. No reddit, no freones.. nothing. If any of you do find any forums let me know.

jkrc

From what i've read, she also went by the name "Hot Coco" but I've never seen anything that called her that.

Newsou1s

we ned to find hardcore content from her earlier work
Her only “hardcore” scene was one called bag me baby where she gets railed by a strap on. Tbf it’s kind of hot but to date she’s never done a hardcore bg vid. At least to my knowledge.

She does have multiple videos of her getting jizzed on by dudes in her snuff film days though, if that’s your bag.