18+ Chrystal Claire & Others - Scumbag Hustler

anthropologist

For me no, that's the only file-sharing service I pay for and I don't wish to pay for more. If anyone can do @opium a favor and re-upload the videos to a different file-share, that would be helpful.

I would suggest uploading them to https://gofile.io/, they don't have upload limits and it's completely free

Any plans to upload any content from the other movies on onlyfans page in here? Might be better to start another thread and throw all of it in there. Bless up bro bro.

SomeGuy

The extended scenes I skipped didn't offer much, or anything so don't worry. I mentioned before about extended scenes he had advertised for sale. I did message him to inquire just see if he would respond, and he has not. His page shows he have not been on it since he renistated the page. My prediction about this just being a cash grab for him seems to be correct. He doesn't seem to actually want to maintain the account at all. Here are those advertisements; I doubt I'll ever get my hands on them, but if I do, I'll share:
In terms of explicit scenes, the OnlyFans extended scenes are a disappointment...they're all shot at angles that don't show anything or the view is cut off, so they could all be just be simulated. If these are the best there is, seems like it's just a Cash grab as he just entices people with lots of hype about it being "uncut". That may be true as "uncut" doesn't necessarily equate to showing anything "explicit". Where's all the explicit scenes from Scumbag Hustler? The Scumbag extended "uncut" scenes show even less than those in the explicit version of the movie.

Haven't finished download Mandigo Sex Addicts to comment on that.

Last edited:

good_guy

Thanks @JohnsonJ for sharing ...
The "uncut" are really very much "cut" ..
The director is just trying to make some quick money!

As for Mandigo Sex Addicts it would be great if anyone can uploaded it to something like Gofile because k2s is really hard to download from especially large files ...
If anyone of you guys who managed to download it can upload it please...

JohnsonJ

I'm uploading all the previous stuff and all the other extended, deleted, and behind the scenes that was available to Gofile. The only full movie I grabbed was Mandingo Sex Addict since its the sought out movie. I may grab the others in the future, but the rest are a lot easier to find online, so it probably wouldn't be worth the effort. I will post the Gofile scenes once finished.

good_guy

I'm uploading all the previous stuff and all the other extended, deleted, and behind the scenes that was available to Gofile. The only full movie I grabbed was Mandingo Sex Addict since its the sought out movie. I may grab the others in the future, but the rest are a lot easier to find online, so it probably wouldn't be worth the effort. I will post the Gofile scenes once finished.
Thanks ... really appreciate it ...
Waiting for the new uploads ...

anthropologist

might as well download and throw in those other movies while they're available to you, go big or go home as they say... lmao

JohnsonJ

New to Gofile so I don't know if this link for all the videos works or only accessible for me. I rather not have to post 30 individual links for each video but I will if this doesn't work. Let me know.

Nothing is in any particular order or named, but it's all the available extended scenes, deleted scenes, behind the scenes content, and of course Mandingo Sex Addict. I'm done uploading for tonight, but I think I will grab the other films later this week and post them.

good_guy

New to Gofile so I don't know if this link for all the videos works or only accessible for me. I rather not have to post 30 individual links for each video but I will if this doesn't work. Let me know.

Nothing is in any particular order or named, but it's all the available extended scenes, deleted scenes, behind the scenes content, and of course Mandingo Sex Addict. I'm done uploading for tonight, but I think I will grab the other films later this week and post them.
It's working for me, thanks

SomeGuy

Thanks @JohnsonJ for the upload...

Well, after all that hype ... Mandingo Sex Addicts like all his other OnlyFans videos was a big disappointment. Again, a lot of sizzle but very little if any steak.

Here are the 3 scenes where there might be some "explicit" activity. Hard to tell as he shot them in angles which don't show much of anything or in shadows which you can't see anything. Enhancing the videos shows "something" in the shadows but not definitive as it may just be a shadow of his dick or an artifact from the light blasting and it's all in your imagination.

Scene 1

mandingo1.jpg

https://1fichier.com/?jmmhimsl2wt82ug9x6fg

https://www.mediafire.com/file/0vvs8kcnnl2u2dh/Mandingo.1.enhanced.mkv/file

Scene 2

mandingo2.jpg

https://1fichier.com/?w51b36gg2egs8pqol8qo

https://www.mediafire.com/file/qc1gm6xctq9ul0f/Mandingo.2.enhanced.mkv/file

Scene 3

mandingo3.jpg

mandingo3a.jpg

https://1fichier.com/?mnuy2vq26bqzymmvejo2

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ukqycmxec5rtqw5/Mandingo.3.enhanced.mkv/file

SomeGuy

@JohnsonJ, are there any more scenes or extended versions of Scumbag Hustler, as that seems to be only movie where he actually had shot explicit scenes?

opium

Awesome thank you very much

JohnsonJ

@JohnsonJ, are there any more scenes or extended versions of Scumbag Hustler, as that seems to be only movie where he actually had shot explicit scenes?
Unfortunately no. He do have the advertisements, some of which are from Scumbag Hustler, but those scenes aren't available, and he has not responded to my inquiry of the scenes. All the scenes from the link is what was all available, other than a handful of the full movies I'm working on getting uploaded.

JohnsonJ

I'm currently in the process of uploading the other films. I'm unsure if they will be accessible using the same link, just keep an I out. I will check once their done, if they aren't accessible I will post a new link. The files are large so it will take a while.

JohnsonJ

All the other available full movies:

The only things missing is two already posted films but with commentary tracks, and the original uncut of Lust for Vengence. For whateved reason I can't play or download the video from OF, says it's an unsupported file. The uncut anniversary version of the film was available though; I'm unsure if there any additional scenes in the original that the anniversary version doesn't have. Again none of the videos are in any particular order or named.

@SomeGuy If you'd like to try your magic on the second film in the list "Ace Jackson Must Die", the scenes in that one are filmed a bit more 'liberally' than most of his others. The problem with it is that he converted it into a high contrast black and white film making it impossible to make anything out despite it. It's so hard to make anything out I really don't even think you'll be able to reveal anything, but if you want to give it a go?

Last edited: