Nude Male Attention!!! Naked men and gay themed movie scenes

Need separate partition

• Total voters

godmod

GodFather
Staff member
Separate partition for the naked men and gay themed movie scenes (group male nudity, cfnm, jerk off, male to male etc.).​
For example:​
James_Ransone_kenpark_0.01.20.01.jpgS1ngle_44.jpgStoriaDiPiera_28 .jpg

drdelete1701

Which partition would you post SPETTERS, which is one AVI file but contains MF handjob as well as MM Circle Jerk and MM rape ??

IDEA - maybe include types of scenes in descriptions eg. MF, FF, MM

We can get fancy with MFF or MMF for threesomes etc.

berserk333

Staff member
All of this could have been avoided if the OP had put caps which he should have done anyway, so hopefully nothing bad will happen next time :p

redbones111

Which partition would you post SPETTERS, which is one AVI file but contains MF handjob as well as MM Circle Jerk and MM rape ??

IDEA - maybe include types of scenes in descriptions eg. MF, FF, MM

We can get fancy with MFF or MMF for threesomes etc.
I think just warning in the post (or post title) would suffice. Something like "Movie Name - [M/F; M/M]" could work. There are situations exactly like this. It wouldn't make sense to create multiple threads, it just creates confusion and clutter.

As long as there's proper warning, it should be okay. Although I'm bi, I agree that people who don't want to see it have the right not to be surprised by it.

All of this could have been avoided if the OP had put caps which he should have done anyway, so hopefully nothing bad will happen next time :p
Also agreed. There should be a requirement to post screenshots for anything posted (if there wasn't one already). They're easy to do and would help people to decide if something is worth downloading or not.

the sooner people post this kind of scenes - the better ;)
Thank you, fucking good! Please post more. :)
^What they said.